Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange UPS incident...what do you think about it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    Damn. I can think of lots of things that brown can do for me.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You ordering illegal shit?

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
        You ordering illegal shit?
        nah, I ain't got no time for that nonsense!

Comment

Did you order a real doll?

Comment

I've noticed if you don't specify what carrier you want, there is no telling who shows up at your door especially with amazon I've had them pull up in a Prius before.. and I'm confused like whaat? but they have my stuff so whatever.

Comment

The last delivery I received from Amazon included a photo notification of the package at our front door taken by the delivery driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
                I've noticed if you don't specify what carrier you want, there is no telling who shows up at your door especially with amazon I've had them pull up in a Prius before.. and I'm confused like whaat? but they have my stuff so whatever.
                Usually I've found when individuals pull up in my driveway to deliver an Amazon package it's almoset always for a same day or next day delivery. The regular Prime deliveries are dropped off by whatever carrier (mostly UPS but sometimes USPS).

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  The last delivery I received from Amazon included a photo notification of the package at our front door taken by the delivery driver.
                  Yep. The local contractors have to take a photo at delivery.

There is almost no background check on these folks. They just grab a block of deliveries when ever they want.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    Did you order a real doll?
                    Are those illegal?

I'm still not sure what to make of it. This is the only place I've mentioned this and coincidently they have not tried to redeliver.
                    Last edited by GeorgeG.; 09-12-2017, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I remember seeing somewhere about a fake UPS truck showing up at places and robbing them blind. This could be the scam, you're lucky your boy opened the door or you may have come home to an empty house...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You get your drugs yet or what?

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                          You get your drugs yet or what?
                          I know someone that ordered some shroom spores and accidentally put his neighbors address on it. Luckily the neighbor didn't open it and just took it next door.

Pretty boneheaded move!

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            What if they take the picture and then just take the package with them?
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              I remember seeing somewhere about a fake UPS truck showing up at places and robbing them blind. This could be the scam, you're lucky your boy opened the door or you may have come home to an empty house...
                              This is what I was thinking. If he called and they had nothing out for delivery it is someone posing as a delivery driver. Someone looking for a signature isn't going to go to the lengths of impersonating a UPS driver to get you to answer the door.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                                What if they take the picture and then just take the package with them?
                                Same outcome if they didn't take a picture and just took the package with them?

Comment

Working...
                                X