Where do I get a cat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    Hillbillies still use them to tree squirrels and hunt raccoons. They will straight up kill a raccoon. Mine killed a big one under a riverbank. He just put pressure on that thing and barked until the coon made a mistake, and went in and broke its neck. My dog was 15lbs, and the raccoon was a few more.
    Always a bad idea for a dog to attack a coon. They're one of the primary carriers of rabies. Also saw a coon maul the face halfway off of my old neighbor's rottweiler. Had to have a bunch of stitches and the dog was forever fugly looking after that. One of them also fucked up a stray dog we were taking care of for a while. I wouldn't let my dogs anywhere near em.
    WH

Comment

Get a rescue cat! Make sure you give them flea treatment once a month. Orange cats are badass hunters!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Always a bad idea for a dog to attack a coon. They're one of the primary carriers of rabies. Also saw a coon maul the face halfway off of my old neighbor's rottweiler. Had to have a bunch of stitches and the dog was forever fugly looking after that. One of them also fucked up a stray dog we were taking care of for a while. I wouldn't let my dogs anywhere near em.
        I've caught two coons in the past three days - they're getting in the shop to eat the cat food I left out for the two barn cats. Unless their friends that are with them when that cage door shuts get wise soon, there won't be any coons left in this part of Rowlett...

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
          My mother in law has 14. Please come to Boyd take as many as youj can fit in a sack. She feeds strays and wonders why the multiply

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Lololo lol

David

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            cats wont hunt for mice if they aren't taught by their mother.
            Hungry cats will hunt. Don't feed it until the rats are gone.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Worry about yourself.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Hope you enjoy our new video! More coming soon with plummers at night with airguns! Please make sure you like comment and subscribe to keep up to date with a...

Comment

Not true. My male was born indoors, and been inside ever since. If he sees a mouse or rat outside, he loses his shit. He wants to kill them sooooooo badly. He's also extremely well fed, so it's not a hunger thing.

Comment

your wife wasnt taught by her mother to suck a penis, but I bet it didn't stop her.

Comment

Worry about yourself.
                      The only time I've seen a dog get fucked by a raccoon was when it chased it into water and the coon got on it's head.

Comment

Savanna cat?

Last edited by soap; 10-26-2017, 06:28 PM.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
                          your wife wasnt taught by her mother to suck a penis, but I bet it didn't stop her.
                          Anything is possible these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
                            You crazy Raskal!
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

you need a cat right meow?
                              17' Coyote | MGW | BMR | STEEDA | STAINLESS WORKS | E85 TUNED |

Comment

Worry about yourself.
                                Svo will handle the coon problem.

Pfft "what a cat-tastrophy"
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X