No announcement yet.

Terrorist attack in Manhattan just now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard on the radio this morning he shouted "god is great". I wanted to choke the person through the radio. Disgusting.

Comment

you can thank chuck shumer and his diversity visa bill .

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Because you could get more than one death per dollar. You could literally bring down a skyscraper for under 2k. Back in the day they used acetylene as the scuttling charge for capital ships. 50 pounds of it can rip a battle ship into shreds and sink it faster than an H bomb could. It is also heaver than air and no one would even realize that death was at their feet.
        Yeah, the acetylene deal is a potential problem but honestly there is a decent amount of air movement in the subways. It could be done for sure but I would say it would be easier to do a whole building. Hell, I just thought through an entire 3 or 4 scenarios in about 5 minutes. I'm sure a bunch of Snackbars could do a better plan over months of planning and acquisition of parts.

Comment

Growing up in west Texas we set off acetylene bombs for fun. Fill a trash bag and make a trail of gasoline to ignite it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            Growing up in west Texas we set off acetylene bombs for fun. Fill a trash bag and make a trail of gasoline to ignite it.
            That same trash bag full in an enclosed room would blow it into dust even if it was a room with concrete walls 3 feet thick if the door was a really strong one.

Edit: The center of an acetylene explosion hits just above 9000 degrees F and the pressure is 1800 to 4000 BAR which is more than C4 will get you.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 11-01-2017, 09:27 AM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

#truckcontrol

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                #truckcontrol
                Ban Home Depot

Comment

Didn't they use acetylene bottles on the first World Trade Center attack?
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    Didn't they use acetylene bottles on the first World Trade Center attack?
                    No. One of the guys was a chemist and he made real high explosives. No one talks about it but that explosion was a hairs width from dropping the tower.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Now that we have a president who isn't a pussy, I hope this guy gets shipped off to Guantanamo Bay for a permanent vacation. They should send his sorry ass wife and kids too. Or do like the Israelis and kill them.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X