No announcement yet.

Boys vs Atlanta...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did Garrett leave Dak in to the bitter end when there was no chance of a comeback? Risking injury to such a talented player for what could have been a meaningless TD is incredibly stupid in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      ..i think its time for Garrett to go...he never makes adjustments like other coaches do after the half. If he sees Dak getting hit like that he needs to adjust and give Green help cause he was just like a lump in a log...he couldn't protect.
      Agree. Even the commentators said right off the bat that back up LT Green is going to need support since Dak was getting hammered. Did it ever happen, nope. There is a coaching problem on this team.

Comment

Red Jesus has always sucked.
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I didn't see the game but I watched the highlight reel this morning. I lost count of the sacks. That has to be some sort of record...

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            1. Chaz Green sucks at left tackle. Dak got pummeled today because of that.
            2. Zeke not being in the rotation sucks. He's contributes a lot to the total offensive output.
            3. Sean Lee is a fantastic linebacker, but it's remarkable how injury prone he is. He got a hamstring injury today just from being shoved.

With the injuries and suspensions this team is going to struggle. They have to get the team back together for any hope of success this season. My opinion.
            1. Chaz Green sucks at every position. I said it when they drafted him, and so did the rest of the sports world. WTF were they thinking? The guy is trash and always has been. Complete waste of a 3rd round pick, par for the course around here.
            2. Zeke being out sucks, but these backs are capable *IF* they can find anyone with a pulse that can block better than Green.
            3. Sean Lee was injury prone coming out of college, and they knew it when they drafted him. in 2016 they moved him to the weak side, and he has been MUCH more durable since. IIRC, he's only missed time twice since moving him to the weak side. Missed 5 out of 40 games since the move I believe.

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            Welcome to what Denver's entire offensive line is like, you just got it at one position.
            Much worse than I expected today, I still thought they'd be able to run the ball a little better than this.
            They were running the ball just fucking fine in the second half, until Garrettbot3000 completely abandoned the run. Morris clicked off runs of 12, 23, and 11 in a row if I recall correctly. Set them up in the red zone. Then 3 straight passing plays and a missed FG.

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
            Yeah the run was trash...i think its time for Garrett to go...he never makes adjustments like other coaches do after the half. If he sees Dak getting hit like that he needs to adjust and give Green help cause he was just like a lump in a log...he couldn't protect.

Will Lee out the D has no chance we've seen that before. To bad Lee can never stay healthy.
            See comments above. Run wasn't that bad, and the Lee thing is overblown too.

Originally posted by The King View Post
            Why did Garrett leave Dak in to the bitter end when there was no chance of a comeback? Risking injury to such a talented player for what could have been a meaningless TD is incredibly stupid in my opinion.

Because he's a sorry fucking excuse for a coach. But, things won't change. Garrett is the coach for as long as Jerry has a pulse. I'm not so sure Stephen will take out the trash when Jerry's gone either. I've always been of the opinion that Dallas wins in spite of Garrett. He gets outcoached routinely. He rarely makes half time adjustments. His situational decision making is about as bad as Terrence Williams'.

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            Red Jesus has always sucked.
            Yep.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
            X