Saiga 12 Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saiga 12 Price

I recently had a guy offer me a Saiga 12 and cash for a plasma cutter I have for sale on CL.

I have no idea what a Saiga 12 is worth though. Can anyone tell me what these things typically run?
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Really? No one knows what's a reasonable price for these?

Comment

Sorry. Never looked at them in any real detail.

Gunbroker is all over the map, too.

Comment

Bout three fiddy.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

They were around $275 when they first came out.i have seen $600.00 price tags on them in recent years. No idea what they sell for.

Comment

6-700 is the last I saw them for in good condition.

Comment

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/749270471 - 645 starting bid
              https://www.gunbroker.com/item/750338785 -700 buy it now (knockoff)
              otherwise 800-900 retail if you can find them now.

Stock the saigas need a little work/money to run right.

They make a knock off called the Cheetah now too for around 450-500.00 new if you just want to have an auto 12 ga
              WRX

Comment

so, what is this thing for 600 bucks? Cheetah Model CH12HF. from centerfire systems. looks sorta like a Saiga or the Turkish ones. Must a re-badged something or another but cant figure it out. Comes with the pistol grip. https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p-9511-cheetah-model-ch12hf-12ga-shotgun-w...
                WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                  https://www.gunbroker.com/item/749270471 - 645 starting bid
                  https://www.gunbroker.com/item/750338785 -700 buy it now (knockoff)
                  otherwise 800-900 retail if you can find them now.

Stock the saigas need a little work/money to run right.

They make a knock off called the Cheetah now too for around 450-500.00 new if you just want to have an auto 12 ga
                  They have varied a lot over the years from 400-900, went way up when they banned them for a while. I built one a few years back. Sold it for 1200 but it was built out and had plenty of drums and mags. Mine actually worked fine out of the box. Most issues with Saigas are user error and honestly, you should never stack shotgun shells. If you chamber one, and then top it off, you can guarantee a FTF. If you put 10 shells in and leave it in the corner FTF. It compresses the tips and cause them to oval out, thus jamming the gun. If you screw off the gas chamber and it has 3 or 4 holes it should be fine. They Are also easy to polish up a little so they run like butter. In the beginning a few got loose with two holes only and they had some issues. People were just popping off the barrel and adding a hole. I actually figured out to just load it up, rack it back, and leave it in the corner. No shell deformation, and worked like a champ. I always wondered though if it would weaken the spring in the long term.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I'll second the comment about them needing work. I have one that I have shot twice and they need work to cycle correctly, especially if you are using magazines that hold a lot of rounds, the spring tension from the mag will make them jam sometimes.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. Seems like its probably not a great deal for me.

Anyone need a Powermax 45!?

Comment

What is the detailed list of the work they need? I want one
                        WH

Comment

It depends on whether or not the saiga is converted. Unconverted it's about $600, converted it's about $800-1000, depending on who did it and how well it was done. If it's an SBS it could be 2k+
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                          X