Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could always stay at Hedonism II.

Comment

hopefully we aren't late to the party with this.

Again, we are staying at Beaches Negril. We will be staying Thursday through Thursday.

What are things we must do while we are there? We will be doing wedding party stuff Friday and Saturday. What all do we need to get reservations for ahead of time?
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        hopefully we aren't late to the party with this.

Again, we are staying at Beaches Negril. We will be staying Thursday through Thursday.

What are things we must do while we are there? We will be doing wedding party stuff Friday and Saturday. What all do we need to get reservations for ahead of time?
        Get drunk on the beach?

Comment

Outside of Africa the world's biggest shit holes are Jamaica and Haiti. I would not go to either one.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            Outside of Africa the world's biggest shit holes are Jamaica and Haiti. I would not go to either one.
            exactly! i wouldn't pay good money just to stay in the resort and not venture out to see the place and meet the locals

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Get drunk on the beach?
              Oh, there will be plenty of that!

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              exactly! i wouldn't pay good money just to stay in the resort and not venture out to see the place and meet the locals
              It wasn't at the top of our list, however, since our friends are getting married there, that is where we are going!
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

What SVO said, if I was you I’d hang close to the resort.

Comment

Working...
                X