keep it or return it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep it or return it???

Lets say you bought something from walmart and had to have it shipped there, you go pick it up but the employee forgets to make you sign to acknowledged picking it up. a couple of weeks later they refund you all your money because they have no proof of you picking it up, do you keep the money or call them up and tell them you did pick up the product???

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Free money!!!!!
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Quite the moral dilemma you got there

A. Take the high road and tell them like Stephen..

B. Don't say shit like damnitsteve

C. Armbar it like steve
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

I usually do the honorable thing, if a cashier gives me too much change, or if they missed something that I check out with, I will point it out.

Mostly because I don't want the cashier to get in trouble. That said, the only victim here seems to be wal-mart corporate and I have next to no sympathy for them.

Comment

I'm an honest guy...I'd give it back.

Comment

I would never take advantage of a situation where an employee might be reprimanded.

Comment

Good luck explaining it to a wal-mart employee.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Good luck explaining it to a wal-mart employee.
                i picture this, then him being arrested for shoplifting while trying to do the right thing. lolz

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I would return. I like to sleep at night.

Comment

I just pictured him trying to return it at all they will do is give him his money back again.

That being said, I'd try to return it.

Comment

What gets me is my wife looked on line and it said that because we "didnt go pick it up" they shipped it back....i had to go look in the back yard to make sure it was still there

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        I just pictured him trying to return it at all they will do is give him his money back again.

That being said, I'd try to return it.
                        Thats what i was thinking earlier but highly doubtful of that happening, i would have to call corporate and not just go back to the store on something like this

Comment

The Waltons aren't going to turn around and hand it to their employees, or anything.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'd return it, although I vowed years ago to never take the high road with WMT again. They double credited me for a return when we were visiting Dallas back in 2012. I told them at the counter that they had given me too much money back, then the dumb bitch ended up double reversing the credits. It was $129 I ended up fighting with them for about 2 months over. There are no Wal Mart stores in SF, so their suggestion was go back in person to the store. I said, "it's 1900 miles away, you want me to fly back and go to the store?" They replied "yes". FML
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              I'd return it, although I vowed years ago to never take the high road with WMT again. They double credited me for a return when we were visiting Dallas back in 2012. I told them at the counter that they had given me too much money back, then the dumb bitch ended up double reversing the credits. It was $129 I ended up fighting with them for about 2 months over. There are no Wal Mart stores in SF, so their suggestion was go back in person to the store. I said, "it's 1900 miles away, you want me to fly back and go to the store?" They replied "yes". FML
                              That's the mindset I was referring to.

Comment

Working...
                              X