Mi Dia from Scratch, Plano edition!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi Dia from Scratch, Plano edition!!

For the ones that told me about this place, and for the ones who love the food... Around July according to management they will be open in NW Plano.

Saw their bird logo on a coming soon shopping outdoor mall area, called Grapevine management to confirm. I plan to eat their at least once a week now, no more driving to the gd airport to get the best mexican food in Dallas!

Anyone eating at this location yet?

Comment

yep its Amazing

Comment

Where is it?
        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
          Where is it?
          West Plano Village, off the tollway. Been several times.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

We ended up going yesterday. and it was awesome. Will be going to this one since it's closer to me. Wish Bob's was good over here, or I would go here.

Comment

What are the prices like? I don't want to spend $25 on some enchiladas.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Enchiladas are 2 cow skin rugs.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                  X