• Show
Clear All

PM me info on Explorer
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
      PM me info on Explorer
      Here's the ad. I just updated in the comments about some very minor damage to the front bumper and reduced the price to $7k. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Comment

Man Id come buy it today if it was a 4wd and I'm only like 40 min away. Its the cleanest explorer ive seen. My only complaint is the wheels are 6 flare and not 5, it would be perfect if it were 5.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
          Man Id come buy it today if it was a 4wd and I'm only like 40 min away. Its the cleanest explorer ive seen. My only complaint is the wheels are 6 flare and not 5, it would be perfect if it were 5.
          Thanks!

Are you sure you're 40 mins away from Lake City? There is literally nothing that close to Lake City, unless you're in the woods. The next closest town in any direction is a solid hour. We're almost 5 hours from Denver.

Comment

oh nevermind. I'm 5 hours away..
            sigpic

Comment

Great thread jluv! Very impressive system! What head unit are you running?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                Great thread jluv! Very impressive system! What head unit are you running?
                Just my old Alpine W505 for now. I want to go bigger and newer, but that means I'll have to change out a lot of other stuff, since the new ones don't work with Ai-Net and/or optical.

Comment

Working...
                X