No announcement yet.

oak cliff house was broken into yesterday, my cameras caught a lot of action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oak cliff house was broken into yesterday, my cameras caught a lot of action

i seen this on reddit from a guy called DFWPhotoguy

warning the video is loud!!!!!!!

Oak Cliff, Dallas Texas breaking and entering in my house on 12/7 at roughly 11:35 AM.He had about 30 minutes to rummage through the house, dumping out every...

A happy ending.

Comment

Love how he starts in with the "dindu nuffin'" as soon as they catch him.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

"He coulda been my son"

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Love how he starts in with the "dindu nuffin'" as soon as they catch him.

Comment

Why in the hell did you call the PD?
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

How many dindus does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                I don't think the Castle Doctrine would hold up if he raced home from another location and engaged/killed the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  I don't think the Castle Doctrine would hold up if he raced home from another location and engaged/killed the guy.
                  Castle Doctrine would have had nothing to do with it. There are several recent examples of people who have killed intruders in their homes who they knew were there because of their security system. Remember the fool whose sister excused what he was doing because robbing people was the only way for him to get nice clothes?
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Castle Doctrine would have had nothing to do with it. There are several recent examples of people who have killed intruders in their homes who they knew were there because of their security system. Remember the fool whose sister excused what he was doing because robbing people was the only way for him to get nice clothes?
                    That's the one where the older woman beat the police to her house and went inside and killed the kid?

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                      That's the one where the older woman beat the police to her house and went inside and killed the kid?
                      Personally I'm 200% for catching and killing these scum...you'd have to live where I live and watch the news a few times to understand why. I have become very aware of the liberal news and the laws that punish the good people and reward the criminals over the last few years...its sadly the world we now live in. You have to be very aware of the laws that prevent you from defending yourself and your family...otherwise you could find yourself sitting in prison for doing what any normal person would 100% agree with...The world is upside down. I'm hoping it can correct itself with the coming administration and we can return to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Outstanding!

Comment

1. The police would likely get there faster. (As is the case here)
                          2. The homeowner may not be in a hurry to personally end someone's life.
                          3. The homeowner may not have been carrying at that moment.
                          4. The burglar may have had a faster draw or better aim.

Clearly based on the video, calling the cops wasn't the wrong move here.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                            That is the one that I was talking about but there are a few more from here in TX.

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            1. The police would likely get there faster. (As is the case here)
                            2. The homeowner may not be in a hurry to personally end someone's life.
                            3. The homeowner may not have been carrying at that moment.
                            4. The burglar may have had a faster draw or better aim.

Clearly based on the video, calling the cops wasn't the wrong move here.
                            My personal belief is that your home being invaded is a worse crime then rape or murder. I would not be able to live in the house after it had been robbed unless I killed or at least had hand in the capture of the person/persons who did it.

Comment

My personal belief is that your home being invaded is a worse crime then rape or murder. I would not be able to live in the house after it had been robbed unless I killed or at least had hand in the capture of the person/persons who did it.
                              Well, that's weird, but at least you're consistent.

Comment

Working...
                              X