Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange UPS incident...what do you think about it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange UPS incident...what do you think about it?

So yesterday my son was home. He messaged me asking if I had ordered anything from UPS and that if I did, they were going to come back later. Thankfully he followed directions and didn't open the door (he's not suppose to acknowledge knocks at all but that's another issue). He then said he looked through the window and saw a brown truck with UPS on the side. When I got home I asked him about it, he said they said they had a package for me and said my name specifically. He also gestured with his arm out to the side suggesting he saw them carrying a box.

I, nor the wife, have ordered anything. Today, the wife called UPS and they said they do not have anything scheduled for delivery for our address.

What would you think about this situation?

Comment

I think if they did say your name it could be some type of legal documents that require a signature. I don't believe it would be a scam or even a scamola. I forget that I have things coming for me or my wife that come through Fed-Ex or UPS and not necessarily something that I paid for through the internetz.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

sounds like paranoia

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
          sounds like paranoia
          Yep.

Comment

haha, maybe. But I'm about to set up a SHTF plan for the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post

What would you think about this situation?
              not to have kids..

Comment

Sounds like it was something needing a signature.

Comment

I'm pretty sure is was a bomb.

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Well they didn't attempt to redeliver today.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                          Well they didn't attempt to redeliver today.
                          Yeah, I'd re-have that talk about not acknowledging knocks on the door. Plus have a plan b for where the kid can go or what to do during a break-in. We live close, but not close enough for us to be useful during a problem for him.

Do you have near by neighbors to see if it happened to them?
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Nest camera. Solves these problems.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Sign up for a free UPS account, any time something is sent to your address you get an email notification with details of its origin when the tag is created. This gives you PLENTY of head up. Either way I doubt the UPS guy in his brown truck was trying to fuck you over somehow.

Comment

Working...
                              X