No announcement yet.

Terrorist attack in Manhattan just now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist attack in Manhattan just now.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

The mormons are at it again. Let me guess, he yelled "Joseph Smith is great!"
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Multiple witnesses said he shouted Allahu Akbar! Multiple times.

Ban rental trucks?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

In Washington DC and was near the Holocaust Museum when it all happened. We figured something was up because within the time we toured the museum the police and secret service presence had grown tremendously. Looked at CNN and it was just breaking...

Comment

Good reason to start the mass deportations a citizenship revokes. Get 'em all out of here right now. Perfect opportunity.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
            Looked at CNN and it was just breaking...
            Wow CNN actually reported a real news item.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              It was the top “breaking now” headline ticker on CNN.com at the time we came out of the museum.

Comment

Just wait until one of them figures out that with a budget of 400 bucks they can kill a few hundred people at a time by flooding a subway tunnel with a few bottles of acetylene and dropping in a match.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  Just wait until one of them figures out that with a budget of 400 bucks they can kill a few hundred people at a time by flooding a subway tunnel with a few bottles of acetylene and dropping in a match.
                  That's ok, as long as no "assault rifles" are used.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    Why that much? For $19.99, they have the Home Depot rental trucks.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      On a related note, there is a Home Depot employee that is having a shitty day because he/she realized they enabled a terrorist. And there is a greater than zero chance they had second thoughts while completing the rental agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                        On a related note, there is a Home Depot employee that is having a shitty day because he/she realized they enabled a terrorist. And there is a greater than zero chance they had second thoughts while completing the rental agreement.
                        If you did not complete the transaction he would've been called a racist and got fired.

Thanks Obama for letting all the terrorist in our country.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          Because you could get more than one death per dollar. You could literally bring down a skyscraper for under 2k. Back in the day they used acetylene as the scuttling charge for capital ships. 50 pounds of it can rip a battle ship into shreds and sink it faster than an H bomb could. It is also heaver than air and no one would even realize that death was at their feet.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                              Because the left-leaning NYC Mayor declared it so.

Comment

Working...
                              X