X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beretta 1301 Tactical?

So Bud's has the gun listed for 678.

Any opinions?

If I didn't have a Steoger m3k, I'd be all over this. Honestly this is a way better home defense weapon than an AR or pistol. You can repel an entire home invasion with a tactical shotgun or fuck up an entire terrorist cell gone wild. Everyone should have one.

Comment

There is one in the classifieds for 675. New.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        There is one in the classifieds for 675. New.
        That’s also out the door price, buds would probably have shipping and your ffl fee
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

For the one in the classifieds, I think new with a 4473 would mean you have to pay sales tax?

Comment

That’s out the door fellas. I have one in stock right now, but can get more. Damn nice shotguns, super light too. If this one doesn’t sell it’ll end up in my collection haha
            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
              That’s out the door fellas. I have one in stock right now, but can get more. Damn nice shotguns, super light too. If this one doesn’t sell it’ll end up in my collection haha
              Do you have a stocked walk in store? I would love to drop in.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                Whoa fella, that sounded a little rapey.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Casey, i'll text ya tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    Naw I’m just out of my house. For the most part I special order on request.
                    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      If I didn't have a Steoger m3k, I'd be all over this. Honestly this is a way better home defense weapon than an AR or pistol. You can repel an entire home invasion with a tactical shotgun or fuck up an entire terrorist cell gone wild. Everyone should have one.
                      Guess that's a matter of personal preference. If you can run a gun and know how to use it in close quarters, it shouldn't matter. Personally, I wouldn't go to a shotgun first.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                        Guess that's a matter of personal preference. If you can run a gun and know how to use it in close quarters, it shouldn't matter. Personally, I wouldn't go to a shotgun first.
                        Go talk to an ER doc in a big city and ask them about pistol vs rifle vs 12 ga wounds and who is gonna make it. 00 buck is 9 9mm rounds in a tight group.

And then there is aiming at your target especially if your close quarter weapon of choice is a pistol. With a shotgun if you can see the barrel end and target it's a sure hit.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          Whoa fella, that sounded a little rapey.
                          Sounds like I got my message across.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            Go talk to an ER doc in a big city and ask them about pistol vs rifle vs 12 ga wounds and who is gonna make it. 00 buck is 9 9mm rounds in a tight group.

And then there is aiming at your target especially if your close quarter weapon of choice is a pistol. With a shotgun if you can see the barrel end and target it's a sure hit.
                            One pellet of 00 buck weighs in at 53.8 grains and round balls have very poor penetration. Body armor can be bought online for under 250 bucks that is impervious to buckshot.

Try patterning a shot gun at various distances with various self defense loads. What you will find if you take the time to do it will show you that much of what is believed about shotguns is total bullshit. Seriously; 20 minutes, some poster board, and a few boxes of shells will blow your mind. You will never know until you try. I will even pay you for the materials if you promise to go do it.

You are correct about what a solid hit on an unarmored target will get you; a dead target.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              One pellet of 00 buck weighs in at 53.8 grains and round balls have very poor penetration. Body armor can be bought online for under 250 bucks that is impervious to buckshot.

Try patterning a shot gun at various distances with various self defense loads. What you will find if you take the time to do it will show you that much of what is believed about shotguns is total bullshit. Seriously; 20 minutes, some poster board, and a few boxes of shells will blow your mind. You will never know until you try. I will even pay you for the materials if you promise to go do it.

You are correct about what a solid hit on an unarmored target will get you; a dead target.
                              I was pretty shocked at how tight the group was after someone AD straight through the ceiling / roof... and this was bird shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X