Parallels of US & Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parallels of US & Europe

All of these Democrat leftist elites love Europe so much, doesn't it seem clear we are slowly becoming Europe again. I mean there are so many parallels it's not even funny. I say we are about 10 years behind them in "progressing" Burning of cities, protests on climate, protests in general. Next comes disarmament of police, just like Europe. I mean that's actually a demand from these riots. It's scary how far we are degressing back into the Colonial Europe. Or am I completely crazy?

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    All of these Democrat leftist elites love Europe so much, doesn't it seem clear we are slowly becoming Europe again. I mean there are so many parallels it's not even funny. I say we are about 10 years behind them in "progressing" Burning of cities, protests on climate, protests in general. Next comes disarmament of police, just like Europe. I mean that's actually a demand from these riots. It's scary how far we are degressing back into the Colonial Europe. Or am I completely crazy?
    You aren't completely crazy, but no one will likely see what you see. All anyone cares about is Hollyweird, a lying press and appeasing the loudest MFers in the room who are usually some of the worst. It's all about appeasing the instigators so they can go back to Starbucks and TMZ.

The amount of people willing to virtue signal, just so they can feel good about themselves, is the real disaster. It's the sickness that makes all of this possible. It's time to spank the children, but no one is allowed to do that anymore.

Comment

Saw something this morning saying that LA has cut 100-150mil from next years budget.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

What works in Europe will not work here because of geography. The police in rural areas will not be disarmed. There may be cities that do it but it won't go beyond that.

Minneapolis has some fruitcakes who want to get rid of the police department. I wish they would. After they do they will just start lying about crime statisitcs, however the city will become a fucking wasteland.
        Last edited by Broncojohnny; 06-04-2020, 06:20 PM.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
        X