Hiring at Hpp Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring at Hpp Racing

We have a opening for a part time worker 20-30 hours a week at $8.00 hour. We are looking for someone that can help our workers if needed, to clean up, and at times learn how to work on cars at the same time. This is a good opportunity for someone to work at something that they love and get paid to do it. You can call us at the shop at 972-395-9844
    Last edited by TTls1coupe; 07-26-2012, 11:31 AM.

wow! i sure do want my car to be worked on by someone making .75cents over minumum wage!!!!

Comment

Technically they won't be working on your car for $.75 an hour over minimum wage. They'll be learning to work on your car for that!
      It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by jtm98snake View Post
        technically they won't be working on your car for $.75 an hour over minimum wage. They'll be learning to work on your car for that!
        lol!

Comment

hiz minivan needz tune yo

Comment

Steve your to busy swinging on gearheads nutz to have your race car worked on by hpp.
            You have to start somewhere fool.. You can't expect to be make a killing on something you think you might know.

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
              Did you miss the part about being ok with having guys faster ? You don't have the funding or the skill for that . If you have problems changing spark plugs how the hell do you exspect to tune and run a turbo car ?
              Dude , I am not trying to hurt your feelings , I'm just being realistic . You need a basic combo you can take to the track and drive the wheels off without problems . Your top end on a solid bottom with a good converter and a solid trans . You could hit it with a small shot and it would be fun and reliable . You have to admit we have issues with oil levels , spark plugs , tires and other parts that are basic things that slip by that could destroy a serious car or kill you . I am looking out for your best interest and offering my oppinion on what I think is the best option . You know I am not gonna tell you what you want to hear , I am gonna tell you what you need to hear . This would keep you racing , keep it cheap and keep you with a ride to work .
              His on line antics are all BS . He is not a drunk nor is he the dick he plays on tv . He loves to stur up shit (something I find annoying) but is a pretty good guy . His reactions are fine just not as lightning fast as is sometimes needed to speed shift a modded car that raps thru the rpm quickly . Most import guys have the same problem bouncing off the rev limiter . His reaction times show he is pretty quick but when having to multi task he slows down a bit . An auto that can shift on its owne could let him focus on his RT and not brake parts . I'm one of the guys that has to fix his car when it breaks so I am a little more involved with what he is doing then most . The last thing I want to see is him unable to do something that he enjoys so much . I would rather see him with a slower running car then a broken fast one .

Steve,

All of this makes anything you post in this thread immediately invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                wow! i sure do want my car to be worked on by someone making .75cents over minumum wage!!!!
                Dude i wish someone would punch you in the face.
                Not that you could afford a shop to work on your car anyways Oh wait you drive a fucking minivan

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                  Steve your to busy swinging on gearheads nutz to have your race car worked on by hpp.
                  You have to start somewhere fool.. You can't expect to be make a killing on something you think you might know.
                  Shit gearheads pay there techs like 8-9 bucks an hour Thats why its so cheap and you get shit work.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteboy View Post
                    dude i wish someone would punch you in the face.
                    Not that you could afford a shop to work on your car anyways oh wait you drive a fucking minivan
                    lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                      Dude i wish someone would punch you in the face.
                      Not that you could afford a shop to work on your car anyways Oh wait you drive a fucking minivan
                      obviously you're too chickenshit to do it yourself, youve had many chances in the past dipshit, what stopped you?

and the rest of you can suck my balls, carless chris got my back. bigg-tyme baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Steve,

All of this makes anything you post in this thread immediately invalid.
                        wow dude.i knew there was a reason my balls itch

Comment

Where is hpp? I live in Rhome just west of the speedway . I need some part time work in the mornings. 8 to 1 pm

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Where is hpp? I live in Rhome just west of the speedway . I need some part time work in the mornings. 8 to 1 pm

Comment

Yup looked it up. Not sure that drive is worth $8 an hour tho.

Comment

Working...
                              X