No announcement yet.

Finished my Sundown Audio build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea man and they have some of the best CS I've seen. They also do a trade in program and give you 80%+ in trade credit if you ever want to switch up.

Only "flat" ones are the new SD series. I haven't actually heard them but I'm sure if you're box is good they will sound great.

I met a guy last night with a Team 18 (2k) American bass 18k (3k) and about 3k in electrical including lithium batteries and could barely hear his sub.. It was sad.. The box he threw together killed his build and he loved the box for some reason and refused to build another lol.

At Sundown Audio we have one goal in mind, and that is total customer satisfaction. Sundown Audio only builds and sells products that meet our exacting standards for quality.
    sigpic

Comment

This girl has amazing hairtrick hair.
      I keep these vids short and sweet. People send them to me and I shorten them down to a few cool seconds.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
        I'd say the yukon is worth around 5k with the new motor, tranny, and rear end. System is 12k or more, stopped counting.. Also, rebuilding for 6 18s and 20k watts this November in a 4th order box.
        for the record i wasnt trying to be a cocksucker with my comment. i just figured that was a lot of coin in audio. i aint had shit since cerwin vegas and punch amps.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

What trips me out is NONE of yall or the participants using any kinda hearing protection. W/that kinda Db, it can affect your heart, much less eff your ears.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            for the record i wasnt trying to be a cocksucker with my comment. i just figured that was a lot of coin in audio. i aint had shit since cerwin vegas and punch amps.

god bless.
            I got ya man, I didn't take it that way.

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            What trips me out is NONE of yall or the participants using any kinda hearing protection. W/that kinda Db, it can affect your heart, much less eff your ears.
            To be honest bass that is below 40hz isn't that bad under 160db. Its the 50-60 hz range that really hurts. That's why mine is tuned to 25hz. I cant stand hurting bass. Plus I only take it out a few times a month.

Out of all the shows I go to, I only come back hurting if the Mexicans and brazil guys are all playing their stunt walls (all highs) at the same time with the doors pointed at us. Now that shit hurts.. I'm sure they find our bass just as annoying though.
            sigpic

Comment

Never posted pics of the two 6ks installed. They are wired at .5 ohm nominal and box is rising to .8 reactive from 25hz-38hz. So they are seeing .8 ohm total in their power range and are making 11,600 watts clamped combined and confirmed an an AMM1 meter. (Actual power)

So its doing a sub sonic suicide score of 156@25hz. Regular is 158+@38hz.

Starting wood roof (vinyl), stripper pole, and front stage fiberglass pods for my doors in the next month. Its just been way too hot to work outside here in S Florida..

Last edited by FunFordCobra; 06-18-2017, 06:38 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

First proper video.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X