No announcement yet.

Customer service LMR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their customer service is great. A+ would buy from again.

That said you do gotta know what you're buying. I bought the SVE springs before they changed their item description. Thought I was buying springs that would lower my car about 2", as they said. It barely lowered it 1". Not cool. They've since changed it, but still not cool. Also a lot of their interior pieces are imperfect, but I guess that is just the state of the market these days unless you buy oem or pay through the nose for a super premium redesigned part that doesn't even resemble the original anymore.

For example I bought some of their SN95 door handles (interior) and they both have some kind of creases or runs in the finish. I want to say runs but that would imply paint and I don't think they're painted. That's just what it looks like. I was tempted to sand and polish but it was too risky. May have ended up just ruining them. A little quality control would go a long way. They should inspect them more thoroughly when they em in from china.
    WH

Comment

LMR is awesome and I always look to buy from them first before anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Means they also have excellent margins!!!!
        Cost, within reason, is less of a concern these days. I'd rather have availability and feel taken care of, than to hammer on price.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Same here, they took care of a dual friction clutch, it got shipped with the wrong TO bearing, I took them back a box of unusable parts, they gave me new stuff with a smile.
          I've been giving them business ever since. Hell I used them when they we're at the old location in North Waco before they hit it big.
          Where'd they move to now? I had a buddy that lived right around the corner from them. I remember when the guy that owned it bought a GT

Comment

Hewitt

Comment

Right around the corner from the HS? That's where they've always been for me.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Where'd they move to now? I had a buddy that lived right around the corner from them. I remember when the guy that owned it bought a GT
                Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Hewitt
                Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Right around the corner from the HS? That's where they've always been for me.
                That's where they wound up at, they USED to be in North Waco, years ago when they first opened. That's when I started doing business with them and I actually drove down there to pick up a Pro5.0 shifter for the Cobra...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                X