Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plane stollen in Seattle (Video in link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    It completely depends on the gross weight of the airplane (Edit) and the type of oiling system the engine is set up with.
    edit
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      edit
      Yes edit, I know what it takes to keep oil in a piston engine during acrobatic maneuvers but I am unsure of what is necessary on a turbine engine. On a piston engine you're screwed if you don't have an oiling system designed/rated for acrobatics. Given the nature of turbine engines I don't believe they have a sump so a special oiling system may not be necessary.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Comment

RIP to the Skyking Beebo.
          1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
          1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
          2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post
            RIP to the Skyking Beebo.
            Ha!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                It completely depends on the gross weight of the airplane (Edit) and the type of oiling system the engine is set up with.

Nope, that is pretty much it. About 15 years later I met a man who was a Guardsmen there and he told me that they came in one morning and found that every tank had been started and was left running but they figured it was another Guardsman who did it as a practical joke since the padlocks on the hatch were fastened. I told him what I had done and he just said it didn't surprise him and that all of them had fantasized at one point about taking a tank through a neighborhood and crushing cars.
                I drove a 5 ton with an expandable on the back and 80k genny back from Colorado one year. It was uhh, bigger then then expected! It just sat in the buss yard for years. One day we got a call from the school asking if we had moved it. I think they figured out some kids cranked it and moved it about 40 feet. Fire was talking shit about stealing my squad one day. So I hoped in their tanker truck and said go ahead. They were like yeah good luck starting it. Well wouldn't you know, just like a 5 ton! I mean, they got out of my car quickly.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                X