confused on ron paul's foreign policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    I'm a conservative, I can't stand mainstream republicans. And I don't find Ron Paul to be of much importance, so much time wasted on a candidate that has no chance.
    Blah, blah.

Just more regurgitation from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.
    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

people say he has no chance because they are repeating what they hear. the sad part is, the establishment wont let him win.
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I find it funny that all these talking heads and radio commentators and the other candidates on stage say Dr. Ron Paul is great on economic issues, but his foreign policy. But what makes the others a credible expert on foreign policy? Dr. Paul is the only one who is a member of the federal government. He is on the foreign affairs committee so he is the only one with access to classified information on what is going on in other parts of the world. Most of what Dr. Paul says about his non-intervention he is just repeating from what other credible sources in the government has said.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
          I find it funny that all these talking heads and radio commentators and the other candidates on stage say Dr. Ron Paul is great on economic issues, but his foreign policy. But what makes the others a credible expert on foreign policy? Dr. Paul is the only one who is a member of the federal government. He is on the foreign affairs committee so he is the only one with access to classified information on what is going on in other parts of the world. Most of what Dr. Paul says about his non-intervention he is just repeating from what other credible sources in the government has said.
          His thoughts on Iran and Israel are enough for me to know his foreign policy (or lack thereof) is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
            Blah, blah.

Just more regurgitation from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.
            If you would listen to more credible sources, you might be a little more educated on Dr. Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              If you would listen to more credible sources, you might be a little more educated on Dr. Paul.
              Ok buddy.
              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                His thoughts on Iran and Israel are enough for me to know his foreign policy (or lack thereof) is not good.
                And I have told you how his policies will make the correction fix itself. I see that you just want to keep our troops in the middle east forever. (see how I can draw conclusions like you saying I'm an Obama supporter for writing in Paul)

Comment

ron paul doesnt have enough money to be president period end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    And I have told you how his policies will make the correction fix itself. I see that you just want to keep our troops in the middle east forever. (see how I can draw conclusions like you saying I'm an Obama supporter for writing in Paul)
                    Assumptions don't work when it comes to foreign ploicy. I'd like the troops home, but a "golden rule" foreign policy has been proven time and again to not work. Come on...really? "Do unto others..." is no foreign policy.

My question to the Ron Paul guys: IF RP throws his support (and delegates) behind whoever the candidate is against Barry, will you support the guy that Ron Paul supports? His support will be bought and paid for in some manner, whether it's an appointment in the cabinet or policy changes that reflect RP's beliefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      Assumptions don't work when it comes to foreign ploicy. I'd like the troops home, but a "golden rule" foreign policy has been proven time and again to not work. Come on...really? "Do unto others..." is no foreign policy.

My question to the Ron Paul guys: IF RP throws his support (and delegates) behind whoever the candidate is against Barry, will you support the guy that Ron Paul supports? His support will be bought and paid for in some manner, whether it's an appointment in the cabinet or policy changes that reflect RP's beliefs.
                      He will not do this.

I promise you this.
                      Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                        He will not do this.

I promise you this.
                        I didn't realize you were involved in his campaign!

And you didn't answer the question, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          I didn't realize you were involved in his campaign!

And you didn't answer the question, either.
                          I will not vote for Mitt or Newt. They are == to Obama.
                          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                            I will not vote for Mitt or Newt. They are == to Obama.
                            What are you going to do when he doesn't get the nomination? Vote for Obama?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              What are you going to do when he doesn't get the nomination? Vote for Obama?
                              He will do what the rest of the zealots do, vote for 0bama by writing in RP.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                                He will do what the rest of the zealots do, vote for 0bama by writing in RP.

Stevo
                                If he comes outright and says he supports another candidates, then yes I will. I don't see that happening. I will see it as the Republican party failing if ron Paul doesn't get the nomination, and doesn't endorse another candidate, and he gets a very large number of votes and we(repubs) lose this election. If he is truely what the people and not the media and establishment want, then I don't understand why they don't get behind him. Instead they would rather ignore him, black him out, and flat out discredit and belittle him. That just shows me how scared they are of him. All the blind Ron Paul followers realize that his campaign is more about an idea and less about the man himself. An idea is the most powerful thing there is. Most neysayers see a bunch of people following a crazy old man, rather it is an dedicated group of people who believe in an idea, the constitution and everything he stands for. Hell most people like newt cause he is a good talker/debater. That's just sad to me.
                                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                                X