Take that, trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
    The Democratic Party will quite probably never gain relevance again. I can't help but wonder if we'll see the rise of a legitimate third party before long as any level-headed Dems abandon the party that has abandoned rational thought.
    A new centrally oriented Constitution honoring party would sweep both current parties into irrelevance. Sadly Soros and Hollywierd are funding the most idiotic one. Without said funding, it would already be gone.

Comment

The Democratic Party will quite probably never gain relevance again. I can't help but wonder if we'll see the rise of a legitimate third party before long as any level-headed Dems abandon the party that has abandoned rational thought.
      They'll figure it out eventually. Not as long as Tom Perez and Jason Rae are leading the DNC though.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        That state has been fucked for years. He will most likely win.
        Yeah, like at least 25 years.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I don't see myself voting for any Liberal\D\Progressive in the near future\ever, but I do honestly believe Trump is generating enough animosity that we aren't going to see an R in the office next election.
          sigpic

Comment

He sounds like Stuart Smalley
            The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by zora04 View Post
              He sounds like Stuart Smalley
              Stuart Smalley was a US Senator for quite a while.

Comment

... until

Comment

They should name this “How not to get elected”
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    I don't see myself voting for any Liberal\D\Progressive in the near future\ever, but I do honestly believe Trump is generating enough animosity that we aren't going to see an R in the office next election.
                    Trump isn't creating animosity. The MSM is creating animosity. He could be boring like Jeb and they'd hate him for it. He could be a playboy like Clinton and they'd hate him for it. He could be a doofus like GWB and they'd hate him for it.

If Trump were a Democrat, they'd all love him for his brash style. They'd say his machismo is exactly what America needed right now to deal with everything going on in the world and here at home.

He also did the unthinkable for them (beat HRC) and he will never be left alone because of it. Oh, and he identifies as a Republican.

Comment

Trump isn't creating animosity. The MSM is creating animosity. He could be boring like Jeb and they'd hate him for it. He could be a playboy like Clinton and they'd hate him for it. He could be a doofus like GWB and they'd hate him for it.

If Trump were a Democrat, they'd all love him for his brash style. They'd say his machismo is exactly what America needed right now to deal with everything going on in the world and here at home.

He also did the unthinkable for them (beat HRC) and he will never be left alone because of it. Oh, and he identifies as a Republican.
                      x10

Comment

Very good synopsis. If he said AIDS was bad and we should find a cure, the dems would be outraged. I’m sure they’ll be outraged he wants to legalize marijuana soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                          At least he didn't swallow his cock.
                          Thats what he should have done

Just start bobbing on it and see how far that takes him.

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          The liberals have completely abandoned any semblance at all of class or dignity in favor of "REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!111".
                          And be thankful for it. Its ensuring their demise. I'm not sure if everyone has noticed but that libtard ivory tower is burning to the ground. Imagine after 7 more years of trump. They're finished. And then later on we get Jr. If his tweets reflect his personality it'll be real similar to having Donald all over again.
                          WH

Comment

Healing economy, low unemployment rate, peace talks in the works... oh the animosity...
                            You are a moron.

Comment

You'd be right if they had a strong candidate. They don't, they have a bench full of clowns. That is why they got all lathered up virtually overnight about Oprah.
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                Very good synopsis. If he said AIDS was bad and we should find a cure, the dems would be outraged. I’m sure they’ll be outraged he wants to legalize marijuana soon too.
                                I would love to see Trump figure out a way to mention Satan in such a manner that would have Pelosi and her puppets defending Satan the way they defended MS-13. Did anyone see Pelosi saying "how does low unemployment benefit me, I need to make more money"? What a fucking idiot. I doubt she even believes what she's saying, she just has to figure out how to spin whatever Trump has accomplished as a bad thing for her sheeple.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                You'd be right if they had a strong candidate. They don't, they have a bench full of clowns. That is why they got all lathered up virtually overnight about Oprah.
                                I hear Biden is making Blue waves right now. That would be great. Trump against that old coot.

Comment

Working...
                                X