good % of nutrients to out on mass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good % of nutrients to out on mass

I'm starting a new regimen for the next 4-5 weeks to put on mass. My goal is 3k calories. I know I need more but I don't think I could eat more if I tried unless I resort to junk food. I plan to keep it as clean as possible although I'm sure there will be pasta early in the day every now and then. What % should I be at for protein/carbs/fats?

40/40/20, in terms of percentage. 4g to a carb and protein, 9g to fats. Whole milk with protein shakes as well as peanut butter can easily help bump up calorie intake, when I was on a gainer I'd drink damn near half a gallon of milk a day. I keep skim and whole milk on hand, using the skim at night to eliminate fat intake late in the day.

FWIW, I was around that number and lifting heavy with some good HIIT mixed in. It worked well.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

thanks for the info, I hadn't thought about whole milk and a weight gainer. I usually use skim milk so I'll keep that for night time.

I've been full almost all day and I'm barely 1,855 calories, 166 carbs, 60 fat, 158 protein. It's hard to eat when I'm not even hungry.

Comment

Working...
      X