• Iowa Professor: 'White Marble' of Ancient Statues Supports White Supremacy

Let's be mad at ancient statues now.

Lol. These fucking people.

Imagine these people's lives. How shitty it is to be them
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Imagine these people's lives. How shitty it is to be them
      Imagine how shitty it is for them to know that the civilization founded by white men and still run today by white men is the superior culture to all of the ones that came before it and that it allows them to somehow function in a society that they contribute absolutely nothing useful to.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I'm actually curious as to what causes that. After all, why wasn't it africans? Or native americans that achieved the highest civilizations? Well, the most technologically advanced anyway. Some kind of genetic predisposition to engineering/math perhaps.
        WH

Comment

There is a book called "A Troubling Inheritance" that you should read.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Or go spend a day in south Dallas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              I'm actually curious as to what causes that. After all, why wasn't it africans? Or native americans that achieved the highest civilizations? Well, the most technologically advanced anyway. Some kind of genetic predisposition to engineering/math perhaps.
              The Chinese and Middle East contributed a lot to math and science. Unfortunately for the Middle East religion and war more or less destroyed all that. But to answer your question, I believe it isnthe idea and implication of freedom that gave us this society. Even with all the advances of the greeks, romans, chinese, middle east, etc, for thousands of years humans used fire to see at night and foot or animal power to travel. Less than 200 years after the founding of the USA and the writing of our Declaration of Independance and Constitutions, we had electricity, steam, and eventually gas power. Before the USA, man wasn't free enough to really explore his ideas and capitalize on them.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and majority-black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.

But since 1965, when the elites opened America’s doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India–people who are not white, not rich, and not “connected”–have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black “youths” are committing half the country’s violent crime–crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street for the thrill of it, that has nothing to do with poverty.

The fundamental problem is that white people and black people are different. They differ intellectually and temperamentally. These differences result in permanent social incompatibility.

They don’t understand that white people aren’t out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity.

It is about a race of people who have never raised their own standards but look for others to raise it for them. They came from a very primitive society and cannot move any higher than their own evolving DNA allows them. It is so with all races. If you came from a society that has not evolved any higher than mud huts, you cannot make intellectual gains to the level of people who came from a higher society in a matter of 200 years when it took other societies 1000's of years to obtain the level they are at.

Lastly,

The government does have a responsibility to ensure equal opportunity, but going beyond that and trying to engineer equal outcomes is “a fool’s errand for government.”

“Blacks ultimately must help themselves by developing the same attitudes, behaviors and habits that other groups developed to rise socio-economically in the U.S.

Comment

Working...
                X