• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    I like this one.

Diiaaablo!!!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

This thing starts to get scary.

Comment

It's bad when your exhaust (I think) beats your car to the 330 mark...
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
            Starter fluid on the last video.
            One day all of the idiots out there will learn that WD40 is the only starting fluid to use on a diesel.

Originally posted by black50 View Post
            i was waiting for that jet to turn that forklift over--lol

That diesel, omg. at least he saved the motor by stuffing the piece of plastic in the turbo, quick thinking i guess??
            I have dynoed a few diesels before and kept a phone book handy to do the same thing. I also had a kill switch for the fuel but sometimes a diesel can run away by sucking down its own crankcase oil and that is why I had the phone book backup.

The failure in the first link was not caused by a bad tune. That was a mechanical failure in the fasteners that hold the head down. BMEP is insane on high output for their displacement diesels which is why ARP offers fasteners for diesels in some really, really, really, strong and really, really, really expensive alloys.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Ether plus Diesel ='s nasty knocking and horrible sounds. Wd-40, hell even wasp spray in a pinch is better for sure.

Comment

I dont get to work on diesels much but thats good to know about the WD40. I always knew not to use starting fluid and on the old IDI Fords we would just soak a rag in gas and hold it over the intake.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

geesh

Comment

Working...
                  X