• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
    One of my favorites...
    That's like engine death gore.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
      I don't know that the engine blew up there, it looks like the dyno had some sort of problem, bound up and the engine broke the mounts and dropped? (you can hear it still throttled up and sounding 'ok' while its on it's side)

That last one.. WTF happened there?
      Originally posted by Grape View Post
      that's what it looked like to me as well, something in the coupler broke is what i thought.
      The story goes that they forgot the billet flywheel at the house and slapped an OEM stocker on it for the dyno session. The actual guy who it happened to had a decent story on the internets about exactly what happened. I want to say it trashed the headers and mabye the oil pan and that was it?

The last one looks like some kind of diesel run away due to a mechanical failure....

Comment

The story goes that they forgot the billet flywheel at the house and slapped an OEM stocker on it for the dyno session. The actual guy who it happened to had a decent story on the internets about exactly what happened. I want to say it trashed the headers and mabye the oil pan and that was it?

The last one looks like some kind of diesel run away due to a mechanical failure....
        Yikes! Fuck that!

Comment

This is the craziest shit I have ever heard. The boss heads alone are about $7500 from Kaase. Let's bolt a stock flywheel on it though! lol
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            This is the craziest shit I have ever heard. The boss heads alone are about $7500 from Kaase. Let's bolt a stock flywheel on it though! lol
            The story goes on to say the heads were fine too. That was an expensive mistake though.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Starter fluid on the last video.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Came across another one and a few decent diesel/turbine runaways

Comment

I could tell that the last guy was a fucking moron by the fact that he was walking around an open engine with his shirt open and flapping around. Kept waiting for the belt to grab it and rip him into the engine.

Comment

Came across another one and a few decent diesel/turbine runaways
                    The first one is the same video that you started the thread with.

Comment

Lesson to take away from this boys and girls is don't film your shit on a dyno. Engines are camera shy and will blow the fuck up.

Comment

i was waiting for that jet to turn that forklift over--lol

That diesel, omg. at least he saved the motor by stuffing the piece of plastic in the turbo, quick thinking i guess??

Comment

wow....
                          Big Rooster Racing
                          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

I like this one.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
                              i was waiting for that jet to turn that forklift over--lol

That diesel, omg. at least he saved the motor by stuffing the piece of plastic in the turbo, quick thinking i guess??
                              I bet he wishes he would have pulled the fuel cut off instead of making his turbo ingest that plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                                Lesson to take away from this boys and girls is don't film your shit on a dyno. Engines are camera shy and will blow the fuck up.
                                haha, horsepowers never blows up.
                                GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Working...
                                X