BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Also, it pisses your team off when you spend more time sniping that controlling/defending locations. Oh sweet, you went 12/3, but the guy on your team who is 6/10 has 4x more points than you, because he was helping the fucking team. Sniping douche bag.

I'm waiting until i have the other three classes done before i begin recon. That way, i can use a pdw of decent quality instead of a fucking sniper rifle.
    It amuses me that you assume that recon is the only class I play (which it's not) and that just because I use a sniper rifle I can't score points (which isn't the case). I'll score just as many points if not more than the guys planting while running a recon class. I let which map I play dictate the recon load out I choose. If you put any time into recon you'll soon find out that fairly early on you can unlock the MAV which allows me to spot and mark anything from the other team on the map which in turn works to the advantage of my team mates. I can also kill enemy mobile spawn points, MAV's, and EOD bots with my MAV. Don't be so quick to judge the recon class for just "sniping".

EDIT: If I was only concerned about kills, I'd stick to playing TDM, which I don't play.
    Last edited by motoman; 11-03-2011, 01:39 PM.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Yeah, drive a hummer into the river and the bitch will toss you out....

then your all like in south Texas on a river ride in the middle of combat!

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        It amuses me that you assume that recon is the only class I play (which it's not) and that just because I use a sniper rifle I can't score points (which isn't the case). I'll score just as many points if not more than the guys planting while running a recon class. I let which map I play dictate the recon load out I choose. If you put any time into recon you'll soon find out that fairly early on you can unlock the MAV which allows me to spot and mark anything from the other team on the map which in turn works to the advantage of my team mates. I can also kill enemy mobile spawn points, MAV's, and EOD bots with my MAV. Don't be so quick to judge the recon class for just "sniping".

EDIT: If I was only concerned about kills, I'd stick to playing TDM, which I don't play.
        Where in there did i say you specifically?
        Edit: i can see how saying "you" might have been misleading. i've never played a game with you. (to my knowledge)
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Also, it pisses your team off when you spend more time sniping that controlling/defending locations. Oh sweet, you went 12/3, but the guy on your team who is 6/10 has 4x more points than you, because he was helping the fucking team. Sniping douche bag.

I'm waiting until i have the other three classes done before i begin recon. That way, i can use a pdw of decent quality instead of a fucking sniper rifle.
          Sounds like Motoman!

Comment

• Comment

• I am getting tired of seeing this badge.

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

• Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
                I am getting tired of seeing this badge.

solid barg

Comment

• Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
                  I am getting tired of seeing this badge.

Tell me about it...

Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                  The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

• I am only up to 9 mvps.

Comment

• So on the XBOX last night I got into a hardcore rush server. Damn! That is the only way to play. It was fun bullets worked. Wish it was not so damn hard to get into.

Comment

• for those who like to numbercraft
                        About An ESDECO Battlefield Research Consortium (BRC) Production Last updated: 11/9/2011,Links,Comments By Amrosorma, CrustyM, erk070, and tomchuk of ESDECO. Esprit de Corps is a group of gamers focused on winning, friendliness, and not being bigoted shitlords. We're always looking for new membe...

Comment

• So last night, Venix, Motoman, Pete (I forget his screenname) and I are playing Hardcore Conquest on Noshahr Canals. Venix is in the scout helicopter, some random player is in our teams other chopper. We had a brilliant idea.

Venix picks Motoman and I up in the chopper and we fly out to the enemy aircraft carrier, and sit and wait until the enemy choppers spawn. Then Motoman and I ran out to them and took them. It was great, 4 choppers flying around the map spreading hate and discontent, all owned by our team.
                          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                            Venix, Motoman, Pete (I forget his screenname)
                            Thanks for remembering, dick

Comment

• Tonight around 8:00 PM on xbox..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Tonight around 8:00 PM on xbox..
                                I'll get on. No mic though.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X