No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so sick to watch you and Robert work those tanks. It's funny to watch everyone starting to bail out of the server cuz they get so frustrated with you guys too. lol.

It was NOT fun to be on the other team not being able to make it across the water to even attempt to make it to a flag either! I was really tempted to bail and go play TDM myself! lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      It's so sick to watch you and Robert work those tanks. It's funny to watch everyone starting to bail out of the server cuz they get so frustrated with you guys too. lol.

It was NOT fun to be on the other team not being able to make it across the water to even attempt to make it to a flag either! I was really tempted to bail and go play TDM myself! lol.
      Forgot about that! Lol, whoever was driving the LAV from your team bailed, so we repaired it and took it.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I'm thinking about playing tonight. What time will you guys be on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I'm thinking about playing tonight. What time will you guys be on?
          I'll be on 7-8ish
          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            I'll be on 7-8ish
            Probably the same for me.

Comment

• Big BF3 announcementlater today confirmed by dice.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                Big BF3 announcementlater today confirmed by dice.
                I'm sure it's the next patch annoucement - that has the updated commorose voiceovers and stuff.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                  Big BF3 announcementlater today confirmed by dice.
                  Big? Maybe some more maps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    Big? Maybe some more maps?
                    That would be very cool

Comment

• Motoman I got your request. I'll send a few out to any of you guys that are currently playing xbox. I'm almost a 31 so I've got the hang of it. My chatter will be full of obscenities and even racial slurs, so accept if you dare. I tend to "Leroy Jenkins" quite a bit too, but I'm a solid player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        Motoman I got your request. I'll send a few out to any of you guys that are currently playing xbox. I'm almost a 31 so I've got the hang of it. My chatter will be full of obscenities and even racial slurs, so accept if you dare. I tend to "Leroy Jenkins" quite a bit too, but I'm a solid player.
                        hit me up

Comment

Motoman I got your request. I'll send a few out to any of you guys that are currently playing xbox. I'm almost a 31 so I've got the hang of it. My chatter will be full of obscenities and even racial slurs, so accept if you dare. I tend to "Leroy Jenkins" quite a bit too, but I'm a solid player.
                          haha, you'll fit right in.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            haha, you'll fit right in.
                            LOl, no doubt about that.

Dave, send me a request. Tag: JKDsteve

Comment

• You can send me one as well. HankmoodyTX

I won't be on again until Thursday or so.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Sounds like everyone I play with now. Hit me up Hines57Tx

Comment

Working...
                                X