No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out. Naynay the enlightened holy one is throwing down knowledge that us well-to-do folks can't understand! I say we burn him for witchcraft.

rabble rabble...

Comment

• to burn me for witchcraft, would be witchcraft in itself, of which i would rather not partake.

these are just words on a screen man, you need some turtle wax or a ceramic coat.

i don't have any projects in line until Friday, that i will likely start on Monday. So i'll be here all week. ease up.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• It seems like naynay was flailing around recently regarding the definition of a snowflake...the image above provides a good pictorial example that his relatively simple mind may be able to wrap itself around.

Comment

• actually my example of a snowflake would be the ones in here posting memes about pizza and frogs and people who lost an election almost 4 months ago.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• *random pic

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              actually my example of a snowflake would be the ones in here posting memes about pizza and frogs and people who lost an election almost 4 months ago.
              So... you?

Comment

• Naynay next needs to search the 'net for a suitable definition of "butthurt", or perhaps simply look in a mirror for a pictorial example that his relatively simple mind may be able to wrap itself around.

Comment

• So which one is you, we all know you will be the first to throw the challenge flag and ask for me not to be included in your conversations!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I don't know why, Naynay, but I can't view a single picture you post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      I don't know why, Naynay, but I can't view a single picture you post.
                      isnt it great? I mean, for a well-to-do type.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Thanks naynay, but right now everything's going my way. It's becoming more and more likely that you're going to have to look in that mirror for your definition.

Comment

• Keep on rolling guys! You all give out great entertainment as of lately lol.

Comment

• I'm just teasing, and those that cant see need to step their internet game up.

KING: Pick one.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• <<<<< Winner

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              I'm just butthurt
                              ^^^^^ Whiner

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                I'm just teasing, and those that cant see need to step their internet game up.

KING: Pick one.
                                Now I see why. It's because that website is not secure.

Comment

Working...
                                X