New shoes for the Vette!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shoes for the Vette!

My new wheels are at long last on the way for the Vette! Having 18x9 and 18x10.5 for daily's built with an extra pair of 17.10s for dag radials and a pair of 1": made for the drag spindles and drag tiers. Got some Michelin PSS 265/35 for the front, 295/35 for the rear with some MY 305/45/17 for the 17s and not sure yet what to use on the 15's. I really want that 9.16 record for the manual C5, Had them done in gloss gunmetal gray with the center caps done in laser etched C5 Corvette flag emblems. Cant wait toll they get here! Gonna have them all ceramic coated before install to help keep them clean/scratch free.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Very nice. Brand and weight?
    1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
    TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
    Work In Progress

Comment

They aint 345s but I guess they alright

Comment

Very nice. Really like the center caps.

Comment

those look killer dude.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

They are True Forged Sleepers. Not sure on weight, I will weight them when they get here.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              They are True Forged Sleepers. Not sure on weight, I will weight them when they get here.
              I have never been happy with the quality of most aftermarket wheels but the brand you are getting has always been outstanding. They look really sharp.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I had a buddy find me some matching gun metal valve stem caps with tthe black C5 logo to match the cars black psint and tie it all together. Cant wait! Should be on by Tuesday!
                Got all new door/roof seals as well so no more annoying wind noise! Yay!

Comment

I cant stand wheels with those fake bolts on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    I cant stand wheels with those fake bolts on them.
                    I believe that the wheels pictured are a multi piece design and the bolts are necessary.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You can clearly see the nuts behind the bolts in the second and third pics, they're not fake.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        I believe that the wheels pictured are a multi piece design and the bolts are necessary.
                        He trolled, you took the bait.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          He trolled, you took the bait.
                          I have a bad habit of taking everything literally. My friends teased me endlessly about the big dude in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            I have a bad habit of taking everything literally. My friends teased me endlessly about the big dude in Guardians of the Galaxy.
                            The tree guy? Grunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              The tree guy? Grunk?
                              The muscled up guy with the knives.

Comment

Working...
                              X