Boys vs Skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    Upset alert!!$$$$ Don’t get tricked on this one! Washington gonna play some good football today! Boys secondary gets sliced and diced!
    man I bet you feel stupid.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

They played a pretty good game. It was raining buckets out there in the 2nd half. I think our backup kicker did a good job tonight. Zeke had a big yardage day. However, I hope Dan Bailey gets over his injury soon. The dude can kick 60 yard field goals, if necessary.

Comment

Upset alert!!$$$$ Don’t get tricked on this one! Washington gonna play some good football today! Boys secondary gets sliced and diced!
        LOL...Really?
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Boyz played an ok game...glad they over came the fumble by Zeke when game started. When I saw that I was like here we go....but Cousin's didnt let me down lol
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Skins. What a letdown. Our entire team is made of glass, and what can go wrong, will go wrong. I switched gears mid third quarter, I just couldn't keep watching it. Don't let the Eagles run away with it... Please... They are not allowed a trophy.

Comment

Fuckin Washington suck ass interceptions fumbles all goddamn day fuuuuuuuuuck

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                man I bet you feel stupid.
                Not as stupid as the guy that threw 15 picks and fumbled the fucking ball 30 times. Fuck it I can’t play the game for them just s guess

Comment

Monday night football get it back no big deal

Comment

You're such a fucking moron.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

If it wasn't for that trash TD, my 32-13 score call was close.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        You're such a fucking moron.
                        That really hurts my feelings! 😂 they say those who criticize others have low self esteem! Have a good day

Comment

Just take the Astros for the whole thing! Strong ass team

Comment

Denver Broncos +7.5 make your car payment let’s roll

Comment

Denver Broncos +7.5 make your car payment let’s roll
                              Everyone take note, bet the opposite of his post.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                                Everyone take note, bet the opposite of his post.
                                It's like he's trying to lose money.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X