Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doing pull up’s off the side of a 62 story building may not such a great idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off hell no! Secondly, I would think that you would make sure you had serious upper body strength to pull off a fatiguing exercise with stamina to right yourself. Oh well, he won't do that again...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      First off hell no! Secondly, I would think that you would make sure you had serious upper body strength to pull off a fatiguing exercise with stamina to right yourself. Oh well, he won't do that again...
      He's famous for doing these types of things.

Comment

Dude did like 3 pullups and fell, either was doing more before the video started or was not strong enough to attempt. Lord knows I couldn't hold onto crap since my hands would be sweating like a whore in church

Comment

A Chinese 'Rooftopper' Has Fallen to His Death While Scaling a Skyscraper

A Chinese climber famous for scaling skyscrapers without any safety equipment has died after falling from a 62-story building in the city of Changsha, according to his girlfriend.

The 26-year-old daredevil, Wu Yongning, fell more than a month ago on Nov. 8, but his death was only recently confirmed by his girlfriend, according to the BBC.

After dabbling in television and film, Wu was drawn to the more lucrative endeavor of “rooftopping,” where he could put his martial arts training to use, the BBC reports.

Rooftopping, the feat of climbing high-rise buildings to take photos or perform stunts at the top, has become an increasingly popular pastime after several viral videos. The practice evolved out of the urban explorer movement, also known as “urbex.” It’s not unheard of for rooftoppers to fall to their deaths.

Wu gained a large following on the Chinese social media network Weibo — he has more than 60,000 followers at time of writing — where he had posted hundreds of photos and videos of himself atop buildings he successfully scaled. His followers began to worry when he stopped posting updates in November.

At the time of his fall, Wu was attempting a rooftopping challenge in Changsha, the capital of Hunan province, hoping to claim the 100,000 yuan ($15,000 USD) prize, according to the South China Morning Post.

His girlfriend reportedly called the police on Nov. 9 after he did not return home following the challenge.

“He planned to propose to his girlfriend [the day after the challenge],” his step-uncle Feng Shengliang was quoted by the Post as saying. “He needed the money for the wedding, and for medical treatment for his ailing mother.”

Before his fall, Wu’s Weibo videos had warned viewers not to attempt his stunts.

In October, a 44-year-old journalist and urban explorer fell to his death from a 22-story building in Chicago.

Comment

Sooner or later gravity wins, mother Earth gives no second chances...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I bet he doesn't have the guts to do that again!

Comment

Had a long time to ponder his mistake on the way down. Wonder what the last thing was through his mind besides his asshole and pavement.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Had a long time to ponder his mistake on the way down. Wonder what the last thing was through his mind besides his asshole and pavement.
                  I'm guessing "ching chong ding dong!"

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I'm guessing "ching chong ding dong!"
                    or...

ho li fuk

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      or...

ho li fuk
                      That's a Malaysian name. Don't be racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        That's a Malaysian name. Don't be racist.
                        I'm not, I don't have a fast enough car.

Comment

Damn, missed it. Youtube took it down.
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                            His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy...
                            Probably looked like mom's spaghetti a few seconds after the recording stopped

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                            Damn, missed it. Youtube took it down.
                            Methinks it's this one- https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=305_1512911849

Comment

For someone that should've had a lot of upper body strength, and accustomed to doing that type of crap, he sure seemed to struggle very early on. I wonder how much hanging on by his right arm while he prepped the ledge played in to that, or if there were other factors causing him to struggle so soon.

Comment

Darwin is a bad mofo!!

Comment

Working...
                                X