Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you know Robert Taylor was Agent Jones in the matrix

Comment

I forgot to post something here after watching Monday's season opener. Things are looking good for this season and I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Comment

Great episode. I really like this show. Hopefully they don't kill this show like TNT did with Southland. Seems to be trend to kill a good show.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Great episode. I really like this show. Hopefully they don't kill this show like TNT did with Southland. Seems to be trend to kill a good show.
          TNT killing Southland still pisses me off, I thought it was one of the best police dramas in a long time. I don't know if I would consider Longmire in the same "genre" but either way it's been pretty consistent and damn good so far. I need to download all the seasons of Southland and watch them straight through.

Comment

I only use Netflix, so I just got to watch season 2. I was disappointed when it ended. I like this show a lot. It's kinda slow, but it reminds me of some of the old spaghetti westerns with the 'dramatic speed.'
            You live and learn or you don’t live long.

Comment

Last night's season finale was pretty wild, especially the very end. There was rumors of it being the last season but I don't see how after that.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                Last night's season finale was pretty wild, especially the very end. There was rumors of it being the last season but I don't see how after that.
                Man I haven't watched it yet but I did record it. It's been building up to this all season now and can't wait to watch it. It's gonna suck having to wait till next year for it to start back up again

Comment

That was a damn good episode and tied up a lot of things. Unfortunately it's going to be a long wait till next season now.

Comment

I just watched the season finale, and the stupid DVR cut off right when Branch asked his Dad about Walt's wife. He said he did it for our family, then it ended.
                    What the hell!!! What happened/was said after that?

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                      I just watched the season finale, and the stupid DVR cut off right when Branch asked his Dad about Walt's wife. He said he did it for our family, then it ended.
                      What the hell!!! What happened/was said after that?
                      He said something to the effect of he is to old to make another fortune but not to old to make another son. A shot rang out and a bird flew off.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        He said something to the effect of he is to old to make another fortune but not to old to make another son. A shot rang out and a bird flew off.
                        The thing that has me wondering is that branch already had his gun closed and loaded. While his dad was sitting with his gun open.
                        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Thanks!
                          I figured Branch would all of a sudden think like a "law man" and try and arrest his old man, LOL.

Comment

This figures. Anytime I like a show it gets cancelled ahead of it's time.

UPDATED: Longmire, A&E Network’s most-watched original drama series of all time, will be ending its run on the cable network after three seasons. In a surprising move, the network has opted not to renew the series for a fourth season. I hear Warner Horizon, the studio behind Longmire, will be shopping it immediately. “We would […]

Comment

Not surprised. Story line was getting too out there. I actually didn't watch much of this newest season. It lost my interest.

Comment

Well, A&E seems to have nothing worth watching any longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X