Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    I bet you pass with flying colors.
    Switched it up to a better stack, I can't wait.
    Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    If you're searching for bacne and douche bag status you should have no problem. Maybe even get a chance at a jersey shore casting call.
    lol, not hardly.
    Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    Lmfao at 6 inches tall.
    IP4 autocorrect fail.
    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      If you're searching for bacne and douche bag status you should have no problem. Maybe even get a chance at a jersey shore casting call.
      Everyone that uses AAS is just like the cast on Jersey Shore. Spot on brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by sspstang View Post
        About to start my test cycle. I hope it yields the results I really want.
        What stack are you taking?

Comment

• I haven't really posted, as of today-
          Weight- 111.6( I've been floating between 110-112 the past 2 weeks)
          My thighs are down 2.5" each
          Waist- Down to 24" from 25 1/4"

My arms and back are finally making a comeback..

Comment

• Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
            I haven't really posted, as of today-

good progress! what's your split? my girlfriend wants me to put something together for her and I'm just curious on what you do..

Comment

I haven't really posted, as of today-

Arms and back definitely starting to come around. For better comparison, take pictures in the same place, from the same angle and with the same lighting as the last pictures you had so it is apples to apples.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake98SVT View Post
                good progress! what's your split? my girlfriend wants me to put something together for her and I'm just curious on what you do..
                Jamie Eason has a 12 week program that is a great start,for the both of you.It has a meal plan with it,which is great! You can find it on bodybuilding.com or on her facebook. Her facebook has transformation photos that you can see,as well. I was splitting my days; Back/Bi's, Chest/Tris, Legs, Abs/cardio,etc.. but now I am doing just uppers and lowers and cardio 2-3x a week(not on leg days.) Depending on how lean I am in a few weeks,I will adjust my diet more and possibly add another day or two of cardio.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Arms and back definitely starting to come around. For better comparison, take pictures in the same place, from the same angle and with the same lighting as the last pictures you had so it is apples to apples.
                Thanks.
                Yes- lighting,angles,etc all count..that's why most of my pictures are the same pose,place or whatever the case may be.

Comment

Jamie Eason has a 12 week program that is a great start,for the both of you.It has a meal plan with it,which is great! You can find it on bodybuilding.com or on her facebook. Her facebook has transformation photos that you can see,as well. I was splitting my days; Back/Bi's, Chest/Tris, Legs, Abs/cardio,etc.. but now I am doing just uppers and lowers and cardio 2-3x a week(not on leg days.) Depending on how lean I am in a few weeks,I will adjust my diet more and possibly add another day or two of cardio.

Thanks.
                  Yes- lighting,angles,etc all count..that's why most of my pictures are the same pose,place or whatever the case may be.
                  she is from h-town. im friends with her brother, but id rather be friends with her!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    she is from h-town. im friends with her brother, but id rather be friends with her!

god bless.
                    Yes,indeed she is!

She's a very down to earth person and gorgeous,of course!

Comment

Thanks.
                      thanks for the headsup, I will look into it for her! hopefully it will be something to really get her going again..

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake98SVT View Post
                        thanks for the headsup, I will look into it for her! hopefully it will be something to really get her going again..
                        If she sticks with the diet plan, she will have AMAZING results!!!!

Comment

• Update....

I feel pretty damn good about where I am today. I weighed in at 235lbs this morning, but that doesn't tell the whole story. It feels like my weight loss has really slowed in the past year (since I've only lost an additional 15-20lbs, around 75lbs total), but clothes that were tight on me then are loose now and I'm feeling a ton better. I began running just 1 mile a few times a week back in the fall, and am now up to 2.0 for my regular runs and have done as far as 3.25 miles. It was my goal to do a 5k this spring, and I think I'm ready!

I also found a pretty damn nice weight bench on CL about a month ago and put that in my spare bedroom. I haven't lifted anything since high school (I'm 35yrs old now, fyi), so I'm starting slow but having fun and seeing results. I was just doing 100 push-ups/day, but I can really feel a difference with these weights and like the variety of exercises I'm doing (bench, curls, pull-downs, etc...). I've got a lot more definition and am putting on some decent muscle on my arms and legs, so I think that's why my weight loss hasn't been as quick as it had. I'm OK with that though.

I got a sit-up/dcline bench yesterday and am going to try and do 100 sit-ups/day and see how that goes. I'm starting slowly, but have seen good results with that approach, so I'm going to stick with it and hopefully lose some more of this belly.

I was taking a men's multi-vitamin, fish oil and CLA pills on a daily basis, but cut all that out too cause I wasn't convinced they were helping. I'm going to stay off of them for a while and see how it goes, but may give them another shot later. Right now I'm not taking any supplements and just focusing on eating right and staying active.

How is everyone else doing? I really wish I was already at my intermediate goal of 225lbs, but it's still hard to believe that I'm only 10lbs away! Pretty exciting. My ultimate goal is 195-200lbs, and if I am able to maintain that for a year or two, then I may have to consider some surgery to get rid of some extra skin. Sounds painful and expensive, but I guess that's what I get for living the life of a fat ass for so long.

Comment

• My update:

Back all natural. Currently 230 still at 12% BF. I started cutting monday. I hope to stay around 225, but then end of the month.
                            2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                            2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                              My update:

Back all natural. Currently 230 still at 12% BF. I started cutting monday. I hope to stay around 225, but then end of the month.
                              goodluck bro keep us posted.

I actually got to 184 but started to gain the wrong kind of weight around the stomach so I am thinking of doing a small cut this month. hopefully get down to a decent BF% that I want and will be satisfied with for now.

Comment

• Jake- Did your gf start working out?

Comment

Working...
                                X