No announcement yet.

Corvette C8 Official Reveal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had one of those as a kid, except it was black. I think my nephew has it now.

Comment

• I think im getting old. First new vette i liked right off. Is this begining of mid life stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
        I think im getting old. First new vette i liked right off. Is this begining of mid life stuff?
        If this is true, then it happened to me when the new Stingray came out (C-7).
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          If this is true, then it happened to me when the new Stingray came out (C-7).
          It must be true, I didn't like the C7, still don't like the base one much, but the C8 is badass, old age is here!
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
            Starts under $60k, 495 HP and 0-60 in under 3 seconds. Pretty damn impressive.
            (with a freakin' warranty) Insane, really.

I assume those 0-60 numbers are with slicks and removed interior??
            WRX

Comment

• The reveal of the new C8 Chevy Corvette happens later today, but we already learned that it will it not be able to match the 0-60 MPH sprint of the Tesla Model S.

***UPDATE: Leaked material has revealed that the C8 Corvette will hit 60 MPH in under 3 seconds, which isn't even close to the time of the Model S at 2.238 seconds.

Though official figures for the C8 Corvette are not yet available, the quickest Corvette to date is the 2019 ZR1. It can do the 0 to 60 MPH dash in 2.85 seconds. It starts at approximately $121,000.

I thought electric was going to dominate the sub 3 second game, this is great..
              WRX

Comment

• The damn thing is almost sold out. This is certainly not just another model year....

The C8 Corvette: You love reading about it, we are okay with writing about it. But if you want to own it, to feel all 495 horsepower humming behind the driver’s seat, you’d better hustle down to your local Chevrolet dealership and get your order in as the long-fabled mid-engine Corvette is almost sold out, at least…

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  The damn thing is almost sold out. This is certainly not just another model year....

https://jalopnik.com/the-2020-c8-cor...out-1836786827
                  i bet no one got it for $60k! fuckin dealers taking deposits on orders regardless if they can get the car

Comment

• ... we begin to wonder if Chevy has made the right choice by sticking with an old school gas engine.
                    With the many caveats still in place for owning a battery car, mr. loveday can go fuck himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      i bet no one got it for $60k! fuckin dealers taking deposits on orders regardless if they can get the car
                      I saw a video the other day, dealer in PA had a ton of allocation and all for MSRP.

Comment

• Yeah I doubt that, first year Vettes (or any desirable vehicle) always get a 'Market Adjustment'...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          I saw a video the other day, dealer in PA had a ton of allocation and all for MSRP.
                          What was the dealer, do you know? Sun Chevrolet?

Comment

• Speed is not everything in my opinion, looks and fun to drive is what Im after, I will just keep buying "older" cars with manuals no matter how fast these autos and electric vehicles get.

Comment

• from what i have been told some dealers that are accepting deposits on allocations are not marking them up.

i would assume the ones that show up as stock units will be a different story though.

when the new wears off, corvettes turn into anchors for dealers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                                Speed is not everything in my opinion, looks and fun to drive is what Im after, I will just keep buying "older" cars with manuals no matter how fast these autos and electric vehicles get.
                                It's a DCT. Closer to being a traditional manual than being an automatic
                                Originally posted by Buzzo
                                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X