• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trip mcneely View Post
    assistant to the regional manager.
    lmmfao

Comment

Jerry really is gonna screw this up and extend Garrett.

Y’all feel free to come on over and cheer for the Saints. We’ll be happy to have you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        Jerry really is gonna screw this up and extend Garrett.

Y’all feel free to come on over and cheer for the Saints. We’ll be happy to have you.
        Dammit no. I’m don’t want to have to up my cable package or have to a sports bar to watch my team.

Comment

I will have tons of free time if he's given a new contract, I will be FREE of this stupid burden.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Well?

The season ended for us 4 days ago, coaches that were not under contract were told to seek employment elsewhere, what gives?

ps I don't listen to ANY talk radio and do not follow ANY social media, maybe a newscast once or twice a week and NFL network.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I’m telling y’all. He ain’t getting fired
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think he's going to get an office job. VP of Player Personnel or something?

I think Will McClay's contract is up in March of this year

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  I think he's going to get an office job. VP of Player Personnel or something?

I think Will McClay's contract is up in March of this year
                  Keeping him on in any capacity would be a huge mistake. McClay knows what the fuck he’s doing for the most part. Garrett doesn’t.

If that senile old fuck continues to reward mediocrity, I hope this franchise goes up in flames.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Keeping him on in any capacity would be a huge mistake. McClay knows what the fuck he’s doing for the most part. Garrett doesn’t.

If that senile old fuck continues to reward mediocrity, I hope this franchise goes up in flames.
                    Agreed... but McClay has been offered GM jobs out there, so who knows what the plan is.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Think about it - they haven't done anything significant since 1995, but they're still "America's Team" and are still one of the more talked-about teams in the league.

Jerry may suck at winning football games, but the dude is a marketing genius.

Comment

Cowboys valued at 5.5 Billions !!!!!!!!
                        He has back up money in OIL!!!!!!
                        If the team sucks atleast lower ticket prices.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                          Think about it - they haven't done anything significant since 1995, but they're still "America's Team" and are still one of the more talked-about teams in the league.

Jerry may suck at winning football games, but the dude is a marketing genius.
                          That said, I think Jerry may wait until Super Bowl weekend to make an announcement to steal some of another teams thunder
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

I'll tell you what I think, I think Jerry Jones is making Garrett suck the entire Jones family tree of cocks! Starting with him, Stephen Jones, JJ.Jr and then onto the grandsons cocks. They will be running the team after JJ dies and the older two retire or die too.

Get to sucking red headed jeezus, its the only way to keep your job...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              I'll tell you what I think, I think Jerry Jones is making Garrett suck the entire Jones family tree of cocks! Starting with him, Stephen Jones, JJ.Jr and then onto the grandsons cocks. They will be running the team after JJ dies and the older two retire or die too.

Get to sucking red headed jeezus, its the only way to keep your job...
                              Maybe he is good at something.....,

Comment

ESPN is now saying Garret is gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X