Did the get together get out of hand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the get together get out of hand?

Did the dfwmustangs get together get out of hand this time?

3 arrested after reckless driving forces police to temporarily shut down I-35 in Fort Worth

FORT WORTH, Texas - Three people face charges connected to reckless driving and racing on a Fort Worth interstate, which led police to shut it down temporarily.

Wednesday night, multiple people called 911 and told police that drivers on I35W, near downtown Fort Worth, were "hotrodding" and doing donuts on the interstate

Traffic in the southbound lanes was brought to a stop.

Police stopped 17-year-old Jakob Bunyard, 21-year-old Paul Brewer, and 23-year-old Shody Porter.

Investigators collected license plate numbers from dash cameras and from 911 callers to find out who else may have been involved and whether more charges could be filed.

Bunch of pussies snitching. Probably all those commiefornia transplants.

Comment

We don't have anyone left under 30.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        You tell him old man

Comment

i heard that is what the kids do now a days. like the old whoolie bros.

getting tough out there for your gentleman's late night roll racing shenanigans.

side note. i have yet to hear of a bro with the surname brewer that was not a bit of a piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
            i have yet to hear of a bro with the surname brewer that was not a bit of a piece of shit.
            Agreed. Guy I knew in HS with that name huffed gasoline and took LSD.

Comment

bunch of idiots. We don't need that Cali bull shit out here. Find a quiet out of the way place to do that stuff like the rest of us.

Comment

1ton with a bull killer bumper works good for this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  bunch of idiots. We don't need that Cali bull shit out here. Find a quiet out of the way place to do that stuff like the rest of us.
                  100 percent accurate. Don't fuck with the main arteries you no talent ass clowns, they are for driving fast, not doing donuts.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

They did a pretty good job...their marks are still clearly visible in multiple places on southbound i35 near downtown

Comment

North or South of the 287 exit?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        North or South of the 287 exit?
                        If your going south...there are some donuts right after the 121 north exit...then some right before the downtown exit...then another set just after the 287/i30 exit

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
                          If your going south...there are some donuts right after the 121 north exit...then some right before the downtown exit...then another set just after the 287/i30 exit

Some donuts and pig inda blankets sound good right now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            ... as evidenced by threads asking which metamucil brand is best.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              ... as evidenced by threads asking which metamucil brand is best.
                              Well, which one is best?

Comment

Working...
                              X