Televangelist Kenneth Copeland praises Jesus for his new private jet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Apparently you can change them. I thought they were set specific to the airplane, but FAA says you can pay. Looks like he had that number removed from his old piece of shit pauper jet, and applied to the new holy rollinG-V.
    25 Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake.
    26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear.
    27 But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.”
    28 “Lord, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.”
    29 “Come,” he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus.
    30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”
    31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “Why did you not increase thrust on your Rolls-Royce BR700-710A1-10 turbofan engines?"

To not buy would be to deny the will of our Savior.
    Last edited by Strychnine; 01-19-2018, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Funny story. Our safety director was out on a job west of Fort Worth where we were doing a water line project. A nearby land owner comes out and is just screaming and yelling and cussing up a complete storm mad we were out there. Our safety director stares at him for a minute and says “aren’t you that TV preacher?” The guy shut up really quick and left. It was Kenneth Copeland. Kind of sad really he’d act that way when he thinks he’s anonymous...
      Ford
      GM
      Toyota
      VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
        Funny story. Our safety director was out on a job west of Fort Worth where we were doing a water line project. A nearby land owner comes out and is just screaming and yelling and cussing up a complete storm mad we were out there. Our safety director stares at him for a minute and says “aren’t you that TV preacher?” The guy shut up really quick and left. It was Kenneth Copeland. Kind of sad really he’d act that way when he thinks he’s anonymous...
        He's not too holy for an ass-whopping. I mean, spare the rod, spoil the shitbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          25 Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake.
          26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear.
          27 But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.”
          28 “Lord, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.”
          29 “Come,” he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus.
          30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”
          31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “Why did you not increase thrust on your Rolls-Royce BR700-710A1-10 turbofan engines?"

To not buy would be to deny the will of our Savior.

LMAO

On a sidenote, we sold a fairly high-end car to a lady who came in with a young teenage boy. She was part of the Copeland compound and the check was written off of the community bank account for Copeland. Shenanigans all around I guess. Makes me sick really.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
            She was part of the Copeland compound and the check was written off of the community bank account for Copeland. Shenanigans all around I guess. Makes me sick really.
            There is another popular televangelist in that area where, at least several years ago, the house and cars were under the company name. Par for the course. All the mega superstars now own jets- Duplantis, Dollar and Copeland. I'm sure the other one I am speaking of who seems to have always ridden on the coat tails of these others will be jumping up and down on his program for a jet as well.

Comment

Pieces of filth, all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
                Pieces of filth, all of them.
                Well you could look at it like.. these people are getting what they paid for. They want to ease their conscience, and this guy gives them a way to do it. He's selling something they want. Send him some money, and you're contributing to "The Church" or whatever. And thus, you're playing a part in doing "God's work" whatever that is. Looks like it amounts to keeping him in the lap of luxury, but eh whatever.
                WH

Comment

Organized religion is a scam.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Well you could look at it like..
                      That's not it at all. They are capitalizing on the Bible verse- "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." - Luke 6:38

If you give to the church, God will give back to you, however they take it to a whole new level of greed.

Comment

I'm not mad at all. The people that give to televangelists are the type that are itching to give their money away to something. They might as well get a creepy high from it.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                        X