• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
    So whats up with Redline?

Comment

Per Texas Raceway:

In December we were given the green light. We spent another $30K only to be told in January by the interim City Manager what we could not open or they would sue us. It a roller coaster I cannot ride any longer. Track is not sold.
      Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Somebody build a new drag strip out in the sticks somewhere. Like in Morgan TX or something. But way outside of morgan. So only the cows could be annoyed. And even put up some of that sound dampening crap like the oilfield does.
        WH

Comment

New 1/8 mile all concrete track is being built approximately 9 miles south of I-20 off I-45. They are shooting for a September opening. Gaylen Smith will run it.

Xtreme Raceway Park on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by scott442 View Post
            New 1/8 mile all concrete track is being built approximately 9 miles south of I-20 off I-45. They are shooting for a September opening. Gaylen Smith will run it.

yeaaaa!
            Murph

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
              Per Texas Raceway:

In December we were given the green light. We spent another $30K only to be told in January by the interim City Manager what we could not open or they would sue us. It a roller coaster I cannot ride any longer. Track is not sold.
              Seems odd that they wouldn't get this permission in writing before spending money.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Seems odd that they wouldn't get this permission in writing before spending money.
                Even more odd is that the interim city manager wasn't actually in office until Feb 2nd. The council approved him on January 23rd. So was she dealing with the outgoing manager who'd been on the job almost 10 years or the new guy who hadn't actually started yet?

Comment

Originally posted by scott442 View Post

That's good news.

Comment

rumor is .. Kennedale will be open starting in September

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      rumor is .. Kennedale will be open starting in September
                      Read that also.

The peoples of Kennedale voted three new city council members in that are for the racetracks to stay open and even market them more for visitation.

The other two city councilmen and Mayor (who were for the urbanization of Kennedale are next up for election.

It would be smart of them to change their position since the people of Kennedale seem to want the tracks.
                      Murph

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                        Read that also.

The peoples of Kennedale voted three new city council members in that are for the racetracks to stay open and even market them more for visitation.

The other two city councilmen and Mayor (who were for the urbanization of Kennedale are next up for election.

It would be smart of them to change their position since the people of Kennedale seem to want the tracks.
                        Years ago , I don't remember hearing any residents I knew bitching about the tracks.
                        Last edited by Jimbo; 07-03-2017, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• That would be so cool
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• They shut the doors on it yet?
                            WH

Comment

• hoping to hear something by the end of this week. just have to wait and see
                              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• I heard they are opening back up in September...
                                Originally posted by Da Prez
                                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                                X