No announcement yet.

Panchos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=46Tbird;1678524]I haven't eaten there in probably five years, but I never once felt bad afterwards.

I used to love those sizzling enchiladas on those weird little plates they would bring out. Hell, I might have to run by there while I still can.

The one on Rufe Snow is owned by the same people that used to own the one on industrial before they plowed it down to widen the highway.

It is by FAR the best one around.

Comment

Holy shit man, I had to go look at their website. Their site is worse than their food. Check this out.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Bitch please, I could eat this with just the entry fee. Bahahahaha 29.99 my foot

Taste of Mexico Pack
        4 Tamales, 4 Taquitos, 4 Flautas, 8 Tacos, 4 Enchiladas, ½ pound Chips, 1 pint Rice, 1 pint Beans, ½ pint Salsa, ½ pint Chile Sauce, 12 Sopaipillas, ½ pint Chile con Queso
        $29.99
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

My Dad and I used to.eat the hell out of Panchos. We went gun shopping today but didn't make it further south than Allen. I was going to take him to Panchos for the nostalgia, maybe on our next trip.

Comment

Dude just go to taco bell.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

They don't have them flauta's son!

Comment

Sopapillas are the bomb diggity! Your a bitch if you won’t tear up some panchos!

Comment

I went with a friend when the rufe snow one first opened. He ate 30+ items. He had 16 sopapillas, so many he killed off the syrup. so he started dipping them in queso. So nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I went with a friend when the rufe snow one first opened. He ate 30+ items. He had 16 sopapillas, so many he killed off the syrup. so he started dipping them in queso. So nasty.
                    Jesus Christ, that nasty mother fucker is my new spirit animal!

Comment

That’s how you do it! We had panchos all the time when I was a kid. It was cheap and my parents weren’t rich. So it worked. I remember dipping the sopapilla in queso that’s just common sense

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                        I would fuck up some Panchos just for old times sake if I happened to be around one of them at lunch time.
                        Yep, I kinda want to hit one up some day just for old time's sake.

I ONLY eat the flautas. Nothing else. But I'll eat like 20 of them bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                          Yep, I kinda want to hit one up some day just for old time's sake.

I ONLY eat the flautas. Nothing else. But I'll eat like 20 of them bitches.
                          Them flauta's are fire bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Jesus Christ, that nasty mother fucker is my new spirit animal!
                            He was on Keto, and this was his cheat day. Dude is like 6' 185LBS. I was in awe.

Comment

I was happy eating Panchos when I was a kid...then when I turned 16 I applied for the brand new Duncanville (actually Dallas) location at 67 and Cockrell Hill. I worked for Panchos for exactly 3 hours....the things I saw in that kitchen...the roaches crawling up and down the walls in the kitchen...the roaches crawling across the food prep tables......the horridly dirty plates and silverware that were being sent out to the tables after being rinsed off....not even cleaned....I almost puked watching the cooks preparing the food with roaches crawling all over them and the food they were making. I've never stepped foot into another one and never will. I actually cannot believe that Panchos still exists.

Comment

I remember it being pretty good as a kid and a teen, nowadays though, Id probably die from it.

Comment

Working...
                                X