Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 ***The OFFICIAL aviation pics thread*** - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The OFFICIAL aviation pics thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Those are some fucking great pics! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• The ---- BOX ---- 777 simulator at the academy.

Comment

• looks like a star trek shuttlecraft.
                        Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                          I think that is a little inaccurate. The F-100 wasn't the first 'aircraft' to exceed Mach 1 in level flight. It was the first 'jet' to do so. The Bell X-1 is the first aircraft to break Mach 1 in level, and controlled, flight.

Comment

• Here is my Flickr account with the airshows Ive been to in the UK. I need a teleconverter though.

The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• LRS B21 rendering.
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Embraer rolled out their new E190-E2 regional jet yesterday. My company designed and built the fuselage. I have about 2 years of engineering and design invested in this so if you were to find yourself on one and you are in the shitter or galley, you're standing on my work. lol

Quer saber tudo sobre streaming, vídeo marketing e transmissão ao vivo para a sua empresa? Então, confira os conteúdos do nosso blog!

Comment

Working...
                                X