No announcement yet.

So what happened to slow99's thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About time something entertaining happened.

Comment

is it yet time to bring back the asshole avatar and smegma stench screen name?

Comment

Why is this guy still allowed to post here? TeamJacob got banned for less. Could we do a 2 for 1 ban? Gasser/QIK46?

Comment

Why, just dont be a bitch and fall into his/her bullshit. His/her trolling is good laughs for some

Comment

Did I miss the poll?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              is it yet time to bring back the asshole avatar and smegma stench screen name?
              It's getting close.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

People have often posted threads for specific info, details, advice and deleted once they get what needed. Doesn't warrant a resurrection imo. The one's that usually get brought back are those where the op shows their ass, then deletes when they get called on their shit.

Comment

Nobody deletes a thread without reason...

Comment

It was just a poll to get statistical information, albeit annectdotal for the most part. Nothing particularly interesting and common informal research used by analysts of many types to aid in understanding a new area or subject. For those who missed it.

Comment

Wait, which justin? JustinSN95 or some shit?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Nobody deletes a thread without reason...
                        I think many of you would be surprised how many people actually delete threads after getting info they wanted. Happens almost daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Wait, which justin? JustinSN95 or some shit?
                          I wonder...

Comment

You know, I want to like Slow99 since people I know from here say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive. Makes it hard to see what others see.

Now I didn't read the thread in question so my comment has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              I think many of you would be surprised how many people actually delete threads after getting info they wanted. Happens almost daily.
                              Yeah I don't believe that. May be true...but i can't imagine its remotely close to daily.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                                You know, I want to like Slow99 since people I know from here say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive. Makes it hard to see what others see.

Now I didn't read the thread in question so my comment has nothing to do with it.
                                He's a good guy, but like 90% of us here he takes part in the dick measuring contest as well as having fun winding people up. He does that with subtle jabs and shit talking to try demonstrating superiority. People buy very deeply into some of that behavior from a few members that are good at talking shit without getting deep into argument.

Comment

Working...
                                X