No announcement yet.

Boys vs OakTown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the refs steal two TDs from you, kinda hard to win.

Comment

That game sucked, but a win is a win.

I didn't think we could beat Seattle, but after their last 2 beat downs, we may have a chance.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
        Great game if your team comes out ahead! Still very competitive.
        Even if the raiders won, that was still entertaining. The trick plays, the index card, the stupid touchback rule, the endless penalties, etc. It was pure chaos and fun to watch.

Comment

Dak looks horrible, what has happened to him ?

Comment

Yep, Dak looked like trash with two interceptions....luck finally rolled our way...I will take it!
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I know that penalties should even out in the long run, but these refs continue to ruin the games for me, even more so than in the last several years. Games are now routinely decided by them instead of the actual players.

Nonetheless, congrats to the 'Boys and also big congrats to the Panthers for ruining Aaron Rodgers celebrated return!

Comment

Ugly game! I was with collinsworth, I’ve never seen them pull out paper for a measurement. That was poor in game decisions by Carr. Just tuck it and go to the next play. Lynch has no grounds to argue that call either. Know the rules!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                  For one thing, he isn't getting much help from his receivers. He hit three guys on deep throws and all three couldn't haul it in, the Williams bomb was the most unforgivable.

Comment

In Dak's defense, it isn't his fault he's hitting receivers in the hands and they can't catch the goddamn ball.

With that said, he's having a sophomore slump. He's throwing high, he's making bad decisions, etc. All to be expected of a 2nd year QB. He played lights out his rookie year, which is highly unusual. People should not have expected a repeat performance from a 4th round draft pick.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The whole 'index card' thing looked like pure manufactured drama to me. They spent so much time getting the whole rig set up, trying to get it -->||<-- this close, just so the ref could pull a stupid stunt to get the league some attention outside of kneelers and abysmal attendance.

Why would he have an index card in his pocket in the first place? What would possibly cause him to think he needs to pull it out to take an eyeball measurement of the first down marker?

I was laughing at Carr's final play... that was unbelievable. I have never seen anything like it.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Teams have tape on him now. That makes a much bigger difference than a lot of people think.

Zeke being out is part of it, too. With him in there, the play action is much more effective. They've still had success with the run, but the defense isn't as sensitive to the run threat as they normally would be, which in turn means you can't burn them as easily with the play action. Oakland has a heck of a pass rush, too.

For this season as a whole, he has been mediocre. Not terrible, and not great. Brent nailed it - this is about what you would expect from a 2nd year QB that was a 4th round draft pick. Last year was just an anomaly.

He's still better than at least half of the QBs in the league. Unfortunately, that's not saying a whole lot, because there are a bunch of turd QBs right now. I don't know if he's got what it takes to have a "great" career. This mediocre shit could go on for a while.

I know he's never coming back, but I miss Tony. I think Dak makes an outstanding backup.
                        Last edited by jluv; 12-18-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X