Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Timney? 4lb?

Comment

• yeah doesn't matter to me, I can make anything work.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Anyone have a surefire brake they want to let go of? This one for the 5.56.
        Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          yeah doesn't matter to me, I can make anything work.
          Let me ck.

Comment

• I've got a 4th Gen glock 22. One mag and no backstraps. Only 100 rounds through it. Trades and cash offers via pm!
            Last edited by Cobraman; 08-20-2014, 08:39 PM.
            2012 GT500

Comment

• I've got a Gen 3 G32 (.357 sig) I'm looking to part with, plus maybe 70rds of 125gr FMJ, 50rds 125gr gold dot hp's (have to check the number of rounds to be certain) to go with it. Looking to sell but may be open to trades depending on what ya got.
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• I need a rifle length gas tube and a .936" gas block. I can trade for another gas tube, I believe I have a mid length and a carbine length, also have a .750 low profile gas block to trade. Also trade for anything else you might need. Switching barrel types.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I need a rifle length gas tube and a .936" gas block. I can trade for another gas tube, I believe I have a mid length and a carbine length, also have a .750 low profile gas block to trade. Also trade for anything else you might need. Switching barrel types.
                  I have a few 936 gas blocks.
                  Which one do you want?
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• hell yeah! Looks like two red-x blocks on the right. I didn't know they had bull barrel blocks, all mine were .750. My experience has been the clamping style holds the best. What are you looking to trade for the one on the left?

Comment

hell yeah! Looks like two red-x blocks on the right. I didn't know they had bull barrel blocks, all mine were .750. My experience has been the clamping style holds the best. What are you looking to trade for the one on the left?
                      Like for like, or nearly like, .750 block. I'm easy.
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        Like for like, or nearly like, .750 block. I'm easy.
                        I have a low pro .750 block, sounds fair to me.

Comment

I have a low pro .750 block, sounds fair to me.
                          Works for me. I'll pm ya.

Comment

• Selling my Gen 4 glock 22 with one mag for $400. Less than 100 rounds through it. I picked it up for a steal at $400 and now passing it along to anyone who wants it.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• Looking for an H2 buffer. Trade for VZ/AR mags or cash.

Comment

• I have a NIB Magpul Middy Handguard. Need a Magpul Carbine Handguard if anyone has one and wants to trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X