No announcement yet.

Vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My guess is that Mercian cum dumpster will find a way to fuck this victory up. That bitch has the crazy eyes.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

What was up with Rolo and chopping off that guys leg? Another solid episode. The Wessex king is being one shady asshole.

I still can't figure out how this show isn't getting a following on here. Its way better than fucking Walking Dead.

Comment

They were eating mushrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          They were eating mushrooms.
          I was wondering if that's what they were.

Comment

Definitely one of the better shows on TV. I haven't watched last nights yet, but the season opener was strong.

Comment

I guess Floki got what he wanted. I didn't think the priest would let that happen so easily.

Comment

The French are being stubborn bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  The French are being stubborn bastards.
                  In real life, that raid took a loooong time.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    In real life, that raid took a loooong time.
                    I think there were alot more vikings and ships for the real one too.

There is no way they are going to kill the main character after just 3 seasons.

Comment

DAMN IT!! not back till 2016?!?

DAMN!

Nice way to get into the city.
                      I thought Rolo grew out of his hate for his brother. Guess not.

Comment

My wife and I finally watched the last few episodes last night. Holy hell, this show is amazing!

I did not see that twist coming. Ragnar is a sneaky, smart mofo.

Comment

It was a bad ass way to end the season.

I keep saying it, how does this show not have a bigger following?

Comment

It was a bad ass way to end the season.

I keep saying it, how does this show not have a bigger following?
                            I think it is big, just not as big from a "water cooler talk" perspective:

"VIKINGS is averaging 4.3 million total viewers, 2.2 million Adults 25-54 and 2.0 million Adults 18-49. For five weeks in a row, VIKINGS ranks as the number one cable series on Thursday nights in all key demos in Live +3 delivery."

Those are great cable numbers, they just don't seem as big when Walking dead gets 8-15mm viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              I think it is big, just not as big from a "water cooler talk" perspective:

"VIKINGS is averaging 4.3 million total viewers, 2.2 million Adults 25-54 and 2.0 million Adults 18-49. For five weeks in a row, VIKINGS ranks as the number one cable series on Thursday nights in all key demos in Live +3 delivery."

Those are great cable numbers, they just don't seem as big when Walking dead gets 8-15mm viewers.
                              yea, I didn't know it was getting that big of an audience. I don't personally know anyone watching it.

Comment

yea, I didn't know it was getting that big of an audience. I don't personally know anyone watching it.
                                Me neither. Just you fuckers.

Comment

Working...
                                X