• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worse .gif's ever.

Comment

• Comment

• Yeeees she's awesome

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Well as usual, you're wrong. I hate to break it to you, but more than a few people have said openly that they like it that I'm here. Sad, but true. Not really my concern, and I don't care, but there it is. So there's that addressed.

Secondly, your nerd raging against me hasn't somehow magically gone unnoticed. And I have my doubts that you'll be able to fool anyone into thinking your posts are somehow unemotional. You don't write that kind of crap unless you really have something to say. Last, nobody here would even care if they saw you go into a full rage. You talk like you think you turn into the incredible hulk or something. I'm sure its more like the incredible mosquito. And remember, you started all this. So have fun. I'll hound you forever now. Your only hope is to put me on ignore.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                Don't make him angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.
                WH

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Lunch box.
                      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• He was saying, HO REE SHEET
                        Last edited by line-em-up; 12-31-2015, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Isn't that the girl from Kickass?

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Yea

Comment

Working...
                                X