Perfect day for a ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect day for a ride

Who else is taking advantage of this weather?

I'll get the drz out later and hit the twisties if it doesn't rain this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
      I'll get the drz out later and hit the twisties if it doesn't rain this afternoon.
      What area are you in? I'm thinking about taking my sumo out tomorrow if the weather doesn't screw it up.

Comment

I'm in central VA, would be along ride to meet up

Comment

thats a dope ducati, what model is it?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Fubar left arm. Should be up and running again by next weekend I hope.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I took the Rc51 out yesterday evening. I'll probably go out again after family lunch
              2012 GT500

Comment

I've been riding some myself, rode to work today and yesterday. Great weather for it for sure.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

doing a company ride tomorrow, bout 300-400 miles or so out west towards possum kingdom. stopping at marys in strawn for lunch, supposed to be famous for their chicken fried steak.

Comment

Today's weather was awesome. I rode all over the place.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      thats a dope ducati, what model is it?
                      Hypermotard 1100s, don't ride one unless your in the market for a bike.

lowthreeohz, I was thinking you were out of state. Sucks, could use another supermoto to ride with. Hadn't touched mine for a bit, started swapping wheel sets between it and my 450r last night.

Cobraman, if your up for a ride Sunday morning there's a bikes and coffee event in denton at west oak coffee bar, 9am. One of my buddies will have his sp2 out.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post

Cobraman, if your up for a ride Sunday morning there's a bikes and coffee event in denton at west oak coffee bar, 9am. One of my buddies will have his sp2 out.
                        unfortunately, I work Saturday and Sunday
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Haven't ridden since I got back from the Keys last month from our annual Pirate rally. Took a little of the old man with me and left. Ion the gulf off off Mallory Square as the sun was starting to drop. Looks like I've got an oil leak from the head gasket on the right back now so it's time for some maintenance and repairs i guess.

Last edited by shumpertdavid; 04-26-2017, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X