i am in arlington and need a detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am in arlington and need a detail

Going to sell the expedition and need the interior brightened up. Any suggestions on who to use

Wrong forum and call Nick and troll the detailing forum.

Comment

You couldn't afford a $70.00 helicoil kit and not you need a interior detail...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Forgot we had one. Mods feel free to move
        Last edited by TEAMJACOB; 06-27-2012, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          You couldn't afford a $70.00 helicoil kit and not you need a interior detail...
          Kit is 300 and would have cut into my detail budget

Comment

Scottwax.com

Scott is a good guy who does phenominal work. He will take care of you in that area. Ill probably get flamed for this, but Nick is not the resident detailer!
            Detailing by Dylan
            817-494-3396
            Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
            Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
              Scottwax.com

Scott is a good guy who does phenominal work. He will take care of you in that area. Ill probably get flamed for this, but Nick is not the resident detailer!
              Regardless Nick is still VERY good at what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
                Scottwax.com

Wow!

You've been to my house several times getting free products and pads from me. Spent hours at my house hounding me for free advice. You've called me asking advice on peoples cars that you're working on. Meanwhile, I hear from other people how you talk shit about me behind my back. And now you're pushing potential customers away from me, telling them to use another service instead?

People like you are the exact reason I left this place.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                  Regardless Nick is still VERY good at what he does.
                  Absolutely!
                  Originally posted by waxman View Post
                  Wow!

You've been to my house several times getting free products and pads from me. Spent hours at my house hounding me for free advice. You've called me asking advice on peoples cars that you're working on. Meanwhile, I hear from other people how you talk shit about me behind my back. And now you're pushing potential customers away from me, telling them to use another service instead?

Yes, a few times before; and you had always been willing to lend advice and gone beyond what anyone else would have done. I also do remember coming over when I was 16 and I fixed your truck for you when your back was out, and I ask for nothing in return either, maybe you forgot? I believe it was the water pump or timing chain, something like that. I have NEVER talked behind your back, sir. I have reffered several customers to you because I knew that I was not able to take care of them adequately.

The OP was looking for someone in the Arlington area, and I know that Scott works out of Arlington and does phenominal work, also. So, because I made the point that you are not a paid advertiser on here, and that there is a great detailer near him, you are all butt hurt? Come on Nick. I have no bad feelings towards you and have no idea why you do towards me, I respect you very much. And, people like me are NOT the reason why you left. I never once belittled you or made fun of your situations. I listen to you and value what you say, I won't even recommend The Fender Mender anymore, even though I personally know Barry and have done work.
                  Detailing by Dylan
                  817-494-3396
                  Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

So this is going to be the official Friday Drama Thread?

You boys play nice...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Wow!

Are you the resident detailer?

Comment

Wow!

Are they also the reason you keep coming back?

Comment

He was.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Are they also the reason you keep coming back?
                            I think he left again.
                            Detailing by Dylan
                            817-494-3396
                            Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Two years ago, all these smart assed comments would've drove me nuts. Now, I could care less. I've bent over backwards to help a lot of you people out in the past. But now you are the same people talking shit and making fun of me today. I have no room for any of this in my life. You guys just look for a reason to hurt someone, no matter what it costs. All so you can have a good laugh at the end of the day. This used to be a great place, but it's been destroyed over the past few years. So I'm sorry if I don't respond fast enough for you, but honestly I just have better things to do.

As a business owner and former advertiser here, I'm glad I pulled out. It just took me quite some time to realize this. Lets just say there is absolutely no love lost between DFWmustangs and NCD, and that pretty much sums it all up. I was only directed here from a third party, trying to let me know that you guys were back to talking shit about me again.

It's really easy, you don't want me here, then stop talking about me.

The end.

Comment

Working...
                              X