DfwMustangs member Paul 376.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
    Or just read the indictment about him hitting named woman with a firearm and concealing a child with the purpose of hiding said child from discovery.

So there’s that...
    I think Aaron was referring to Soap's cousin, not Paul.

BTW, I didn't realize I knew Paul in person until I looked at the second pic and easily recognized him. Damn, man.. I would be interested in reading the indictment if you found it!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
      Or just read the indictment about him hitting named woman with a firearm and concealing a child with the purpose of hiding said child from discovery.

So there’s that...
      That would make more sense to me, than the alternative. Catches his wife cheating on him, bitch slaps her with his pistol and takes his kid. I could see that happening, hell most of us would do that...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
        Who left the SVO comment on the arrest link? lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
          L.O.L

FBI Guest • 18 hour ago
          SVO caught Pablo Escobar.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Lol @ the commet and the tags.

Tag this Mug Shot
            Beat Up
            Celebrity
            Handicap
            Grills
            Hair
            Hunks
            Hotties
            Scary
            Tatted up
            Transgender
            Wino
            WTF

Comment

Uh, paul in uhhh

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                Uh, paul in uhhh
                Lewis Derrick?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  I don't think that part is correct, at least not without a few additional qualifiers, like a custody or other protection order is already in place. If a parent takes their kid(s) and withholds them, the other parent can certainly petition the court for a custody order, but unless such order exists, authorities will not generally get involved.. They tell the other parent to go to court. Speaking from direct experience, cops likely won't do anything if it's simply a matter of one parent taking the kids and not voluntarily releasing them to the other parent. I've heard of some instances where the cops have helped if a clear possession order is shown, but even then many agencies won't because it's not coming directly from the court and for all they know there is a more recent order or what's being presented is fabricated.

Aside from all that, it's not really considered kidnapping in Texas, or more accurately, being a relative of the 'victim' is an affirmative defense.

At least that's how my non-lawyer brain reads it.

Of course you can still be arrested and charged with it, just like anything.. One of the flaws of our legal system is that it all too often relies on the predication that law enforcement and prosecutors operate 100% above board, with pure intent, and are not influenced by personal gain or other nefarious motivations.

As to the aggravated kidnapping that Paul has apparently been charged with, here is the statute:
                  My statement stands. Being a relative is a defense to prosecution, it's still against the law. Pre-existing court order not withstanding, parent A cannot keep child from parent B for any extended amount of time. My step-daughter's dad hasn't been the most pleasant person to deal with, and I looked into it extensively before it came time to move her out of state, because he's the type to say no just to be a pain (and did throw a tantrum as expected). Without a court order or his permission, we couldn't legally bring her to Texas.

That said, cuz in this instance probably went to jail for the assaults, the kidnapping merely a footnote.

Comment

Where does this put his fantasy football status? The mexican cowboys are a free win this year. I think thats just about every year though

Comment

Lots of folks in here need to mind their own bidniz!! Always better that way

Comment

Looks like the guy hardly posted.
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          Where does this put his fantasy football status? The mexican cowboys are a free win this year. I think thats just about every year though
                          haha, I didn't think about that...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Damn....crazy! Would love to know the story
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                              Uh, paul in uhhh
                              George!

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                                FBIGuest • 12 hour ago
                                SVO caught Pablo Escobar.

Reply • 0 |0

lmao