Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beard talk

Let’s talk beards.

What are you rollin with? Well kept full beard, full blown crazy neck beard, trimmed up and well shaped beard?

I started letting mine grow out and have done the full unkept thing for months. The last few months though, I have had a trim and straight edge and really like the clean look and feel.

I hadn’t had a shave up from a barber up until recently and it was awesome. Just a little pricey though. Anyone tried doing it themselves?

I usually grow a Osama Bin Laden size beard for 6 months. And then shave it off and stay shaved for a few weeks then grow it out again. Right now I'm at about 2 months without shaving. I hate shaving but I hate when the beard gets too big start breaking out and shit.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I keep it neat, it's just long (longer than a pen, based on quick measurements).

Comment

ive got this. about the only style ive been able to keep for any length of time without eventually shaving because of irritation

Comment

Beards are for Hipsters and luckily going out of style.

I keep a shadow so I only have to shave 1 time a week and it looks intentional. Trim my neck line too.

Comment

No guard with trimmers weekly, I shaved every day for 20 years and while I don't like a thick beard, I sure as hell hate shaving with a razor more lol.

Comment

If were talkin obl beards, I fucking hate beards and feel they're as unpatriotic as it gets. My theory is they became mainstream due to our war on terror plastering jihad pubic faces all over tv along with those stupid neck scarves

BTW...all you beard connoisseurs...yo daddy's anniversary was yesterday. I hope you cried
              Last edited by hxbernal; 05-03-2018, 01:31 PM.

Comment

these guys say beards are about as American as you can get.

Comment

I've never had a beard because I can't. Most of it grows out thin and so light it's basically transparent. It's always been this way. I'm a mostly hairless ape except for the fact that the hair on my head has never fallen out or started receding so I'm calling it a win. Bring on the KD Lang jokes you bald bastards!

I do however maintain righteous greaser sideburns that extend past my ear lobes (and earrings).

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    these guys say beards are about as American as you can get.
                    100% in agreement except for ZZ. Great music but horrible style

Comment

I've started growing mine again. I'm keeping the neck nice and trim but everything else is full on crazy looking at the moment. I'm keeping it conditioned but I don't want to do any trimming until it's at least a couple of inches long.

Comment

I hve not been clean shaven since I left the military in 2008, but have had a variety of styles since then from full and unkempt, trimmed, long, short, full, goatee, and just a mustache in the oil field. I looked terrible in just a mustache, honestly, but kept it anyway. For the past 2 or 3 years it has been a full beard but I tend to let it grow long then eventually trim it shorter and keep alternating. My wife hates that I am not clean shaven, but I have no chin so I think I look better with a beard.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

It's only cool if your beard has layers.

Comment

I've had one for the last 7 years or so. I just trimmed it with a #4 guard last week but prior to that it was at least 3 inches long. I shave my neck line with a cheap disposable razor every 3-4 days before hopping in the shower, just using soap for lube. Sometimes I'll clean up the lines on my face the same time. Every couple of weeks I use clippers with the smallest guard to trim the stache.

I'll let it grow out to about 2 inches before trimming it again. More than that and it's just too much work.

Comment

Had mine about 3 or 4 years, length around the collarbone or so until just recently. Any longer looks too muslimy and I start getting weird looks from people. At my new job I shortened it up a bit and pay more attention to keeping it neat. I've always used a trimmer by hand (no guard) and keep the neck clean. No way I'd ever go fully shaven again.
                              Justin

Comment

Working...
                              X