Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOS 6 and 6.1 Jailbreak

Just an fyi for anyone that cares. It comes out on Sunday:

Hope its real and if so its about time im ready to jailbreak my 4s n use it to tether with my tv n ipad.

Comment

just downloaded it backing up phone before i jailbreak it.

Comment

It works!

Comment

Site says it's down for me, but will this one work for an iPod touch 5th gen? Apparently from what I've been reading, stuff that will work for the iPhone 4/4s sometimes won't work with the iPhone 5/iPod touch 5th gen.

Comment

site is confirming to ip5 pretty much anything capable of running ios6 n 6.1 is compatible

Comment

Just finished jailbreaking my 4s. It's been a little buggy, but seems to be working ok for the most part now. Hopefully it stays that way.

Comment

Okay, so I'm a noob for iPhones and did the jailbreak on my iPh5. Who has a recommended list of things? I mean, I added a bunch of repositories, and saw the "free" versions of stuff. However, nothing really stood out as must have.

Long story short, I'm debating on reverting back - but suspect I'm missing something.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
                  just downloaded it backing up phone before i jailbreak it.
                  how big is the file?..... I made the mistake and bought the 16gb.

when i had the 4s 16gb it began to slow down and what not because of all the shit i had on it.

is it worth me jailbreaking my 16gb or should i just give this one to the wife and buy the 32gb?

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
                    how big is the file?..... I made the mistake and bought the 16gb.

when i had the 4s 16gb it began to slow down and what not because of all the shit i had on it.

is it worth me jailbreaking my 16gb or should i just give this one to the wife and buy the 32gb?
                    I've got a 4s 16gb and have no proble I added the mywi tethering app n a few other utilities and have not experienced any lag problems. Well worth it

Comment

Well i went ahead and jailbroke it, i don't do any tethering but what other utilities do you guys recommend?

Comment

Anyone know of some cool automotive themes? I found a couple. But their ok. How on earth do i change the texting background and text?? First time ive jailbroken an Iphone.. Still learning.
                        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

does anyone know if i can back up my phone on iTunes without it un-jailbreaking it?

or is that even possible?

Comment

Yes, you can do everything you normally would, and it won't affect the jb...although, you can't update the firmware without losing the jb...just wait for updates until there's a tested, untethered jailbreak on the new firmware.

Download sbsettings and bitesms. Sbsettings let's you swipe your finger at the top of your screen and toggle settings on/off. Bitesms replaces the factory texting app and let's you reply/text from a lock screen or while in an app, etc. winterboard let's you download and switch themes...springtomize and zephyr other good apps. (App switching, etc)
                            Last edited by STANGGT40; 02-24-2013, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X