Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went out on a limb and did an exhaust install video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went out on a limb and did an exhaust install video.

It's a little out of my wheel house, but I figured I would give it a shot. Tell me what you think. Im surprisingly nervous about this video, but be honest.

Honestly when I saw the title that you went with the sport instead of the extreme. I was like ah man it’s gonna be too quiet. But I was surprised how loud it is and how good it sounds. Opinion awesom!!!! I give it �������� 4 of 5 cow Raiting.
    Last edited by soap; 05-02-2018, 06:19 PM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      Honestly when I saw the title that you went with the sport instead of the extreme. I was like all man it’s gonna be too quiet. But I was surprised how loud it is and how good it sounds. Opinion awesom!!!! I give it �������� 4 of 5 cow Raiting.
      Ya I was worried too. but I thinks it nice after a driving it a while.

Comment

Sounds good Corsa makes nice stuff that what I had on my tbss
        2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
        2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

I liked the video. Go out on more limbs!

Do a similar, longer video on your ranger fix up. Not a huge ranger fan but it would still be a cool video.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            I liked the video. Go out on more limbs!

Do a similar, longer video on your ranger fix up. Not a huge ranger fan but it would still be a cool video.
            right now I'm working on some more plane videos, but the ranger build will be documented.
            I wanted to do a before and after run down the track, but the turbo is smoking so bad right now that I'm sure they wouldn't let me. lol

Comment

this was a second gear clutch dump a few weeks ago to celebrate buying a crap ton of foam for my B-17 plane project. at the very end you can see that it smokes when you let off. I think the TURBO HAS GIVEN UP.

Comment

Working...
              X